Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

the book of eli

is a dope ass fuckin movie.

all i wanna know is........

HOW THE FUCK DID HE KILL THE CAT???

• Like 1

The book of eli was ok , the fight scenes were great, but i couldn't help but notice that there were so many pointless "edgy slo-mo scenes" shit was getting repetitive. Also the ending sucked and felt rushed. seriously, the ending makes no sense.

my distrust for big mainstream movie makers has me thinking that the book must wind up being something stupid. like in the end we find out its actually the bible or some lame shit like that.

hopefully they pull a pulp fiction and never tell you what it is.

Fuck all these Christian end of days movies. Fucking small town Christians all scared of 2012 and Rapture.

Fuck Legion, too.

How about we make a movie about a small encampment of Christians and Tom Waits sends a legion of raspy talking mercenaries wielding axes to wipe them all out because...just because?

• Like 1

i want to watch this but what i want to watch more is "the road" since the paper said that eli couldnt help to look bad in comparison.

it was dope, yea, a little religious tinge, but religion i think was hardly the focus.

denzel pwns.period.

this movie looks corny as fuck. all the reviews i saw said it sucked balls. the average 12ountzer is not too bright. ergo, im never seeing this movie.

it was pretty good, i have been in the any movie post avatar is a let down stage and this movie was actual decent...

my girl over analyzes all the christian shit, but at the end they had the koran and the torah and shit.....

people act like it was all about christianity....but the villain is actual trying to use religion to gain power over the masses, which is a criticism of religion in general....

both points are valid i guess, and smash that mias broad

two words came to mind after watching this:

religious propaganda

i thought this movie would be better...but it disappointed me.

5 out of 10 stars....5 because fight scenes were pretty decent.

what i want to know is (spoiler alert ahead)

1. why the fuck was the hero of the movie a blind guy from kmart?.....gay

2. how the fuck did mila kunis' character learn to drive a fucking car if she was from the future generation where functional cars were obsolete....gay

3. alcatraz is where the history to the past is going to respread from?...really?...cmon!....gay

4. it took the denzel 30 years to walk from the east to the west coast?.....gay

the whole movie smelled of gay.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now