Accusations motherfucker!

tango 24

Anyone else here been unjustly accused of something they didn't do?

I almost got the shit kicked out of me at a party because some girl I haven't seen in about 6 months decides to accuse me of rape...got away from some fucking brick shithouse with a few cuts and a lump on the head after he comes at me with a tennis racket of all things :/

I've never done anything like that and never would, fuck a lying bitch

This girl has called rape before on some made up bullshit, but still...

What the fuck???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what kind of girls you hang around, but calling rape over here is sort of a big thing...

You know, just a bit.

It's a big deal stateside. It's a big deal pretty much everywhere. You don't want to go to prison for sex crimes. If a bitch was making noise like i raped her i would take that EXTREMELY seriously. I'm not sure what i would do. Accustions like that are the shit nightmares are made up

Girls do that shit all the time.

I had a bitch accuse me of trying to rape her to her friend who set us up.

She didn't even have a reason to be mad at me, she was just trying to get attention in a fucked up way.

I called her with her friend listening in on threeway and asked her what the fuck she was talking about and she denied even accusing me of the shit.

I date rape my girlfriend all the time. According to rape awareness week at school, its rape even if your partner consents if they are under the influence of alcohol. Maybe he was a sloppy drunk hook up.

whoa whoa whoa.

so the only type of sex i've ever had was rape sex?

*edit

i just turned myself on

Archived