Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JuelzSantana

30 year old basment dweller gets his own reality show

YO im sitting here watchin this show (Frank the entertainer basement affair) realizing that (although hes a douche who 31 still living in his parent's basement) any1 can really get a reality show... maybe if i shoot enuff dope and fuck enuff aids infested hooker On TV, that I to my get my very out reality show! Lookin for the trailer and the list or broads on it. and yes im mad!!!

AND yes i do realize i have been on the longest runnin cartoon sitcom in history

• Like 2

maybe if i shoot enuff dope and fuck enuff aids infested hooker On TV, that I to my get my very out reality show!

flava flav beat you to it.

and your name is a simpsons character, did you know that? that must have been tough growing up.

cheers!

i swear anyone can get a "reality tv show" nowdays..

my homie has been sayin he should have his own for years now

and i agree with him.. it'd be at least 5 times better than this shit...

It's not that surprising dude got a show...they're giving away these "romance" show gigs like candy and he was on a grip of other shows like this aired by the same network.

I wish they would give a LEGIT basement dweller a show, like an extremely socially awkward type who wasn't just lazy but an irredeemable weirdo to boot...this guy not so much.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now