Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watson

this shit is wild

all those weak niggas commenting on it were like OH!!! its amazing, and OHH thats crazzzy . honestly the fight was weak as fuck, and in the end, a woman got popped in the nose worse than anybody. Honesy and true, If it was my ma that got popped, dude woulda been holdin his neck to keep the blood in. Cause it was a weak fight, with weak niggas, and the fact that no one threw his fucking dusty ass infront a sub car after that says alot.

I was waiting for someone to deck that stupid cunt, whether he was black or not if she kept trying to jump in the middle of a fight for whatever reason i wouldnt care if she got hit.

all good just called a homie from ny

and he told me cops is on the hunt for that piece of trash

touch my old lady

i feel for you

/nocoplover

the bald headed guy who was trying to care for his girl sounded like he had down syndrome or something

So to summarize, a few of us still do not have facebook (thankfully) and if you click the link you get to see a weak ass fight that's none too wild (thanks for saving me the click).

the bald headed guy who was trying to care for his girl sounded like he had down syndrome or something

Puerto Rican accent?

And yeah, fight was weak. No one's moms deserves to get blindsided like that even if she's tryina break it up. Fuck that guy, deserves a beat down by a competent fighter.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now