2009 Channel Zero awards!

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread really sums up ch.0 at the moment.

The same 10 dudes posting in every thread about boring shit and then making jokes that go for 4 pages.

That's what I'm talking about...this is only entertaining when you're in on the joke or stupid.

BTW, Joker's 40 or slightly past it.

It amazes me that people can still take 12 oz for granted.

The DB crash and the explanation from Raven that followed should have jarred everyone out of their complacency and bad habits, but a week later it was business as usual.

Therefore, I don't have any favorites from the past year. Praise only means something when it's deserved, and I can't think of a single thing that happened in Channel Zero that stands out in my memory prior to the crash, much less after it. In fact, I believe I had more fun hanging out with people from 12 oz in person this year than I did on the forum.

The one person I do want to thank is Raven. It takes a lot finanically and logisitically to run this site...he doesn't get anywhere near the credit or respect he deserves.

I hope next year is better than 2009. We owe it to Raven and to each other to raise the bar here.

Damn u wanna suck that nigga ravens dick or what?

I'm pretty sure there was one of these end of the year threads where u said some similar shit like this and I said u should get the award for biggest crybaby....why do waste so fuckin much time on here if u hate this shit so much?!

And fuck clicking a faggot as ad...pretty sure 12oz makin ends..

Tom ain't tellin me to click them shits when I sigh into myspace...I bet 100,000 people get on here everyday

Shit is ran by some phony bologne toys ridin graffit to the bank brainwashing idiots to make money..

But who cares this post prolly gonna be deleted before people read it

:lol:

thanks you just reminded me to turn my noscript pluggin off so i can at least if i'm not getting rich it seems alright if i help somebody else that can do it

GARY_SPIVEY_03.jpg

This thread really sums up ch.0 at the moment.

The same 10 dudes posting in every thread about boring shit and then making jokes that go for 4 pages.

true story. makes me not even want to come here like i used to, every thread after 2 pages turns into

some stupid argument that has nothing to do with the original thread topic.