Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
enough with this questioning. we have more trying matters at hand. the antler piece need more flicks.

also use some long lasting house paint i guess and varnish it? i dont know why cant you use spray paint?

because they dont want residual fumes/airborne chemicals floating around when the baby pops out and has to sleep in that room.

i mean, im painting the bedroom for a baby thats about to be born (hense the no spray paint). a jungle mural, so i need a kind of paint where a little amount of a lot of colors is easy to obtain and not super expensive. nahmeen?

get some house paint from a building sit, preferably white or cream, get some el cheapo acrylic colours from the 2 dollar store. mix whatever you want into house paint. dirt cheap and should hold up okay

lenoirrrr.jpg

Digital, done by using a mouse. I might add more detail to the hair and fingers.

photo0036nc.jpg

Pencil. The blank square is due to a caption box that's part of the page I copied. I've noticed the right eye is quite inaccurate, and I found an image without a caption box, so I can complete it and redo the eye too... if I can find the drawing.