Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I probably see the same things you might, but dude over all you put out quality work none the less. I think the back ground looks great. The right bush looks good the left one looks rushed. Something about the top right cloud bothers me but I cant really decide. The elephants themselves look good but something about them. I cant pin point whether the adult is too dark or the youth is too light. Maybe the lines are too hard and a softer look would be better, yet you seem to lean towards harder lines which would just be your style for things.

Like I said though dude you put out quality. Great stuff. I need to post up here so that you all can rip me to shreads haahha. I feel bad just sitting back and critiquing.

looks good but I didnt get the fact it was a crayon till I read it. Not sure if you really wanted to the crayon to come out. Either way good stuff.

top of the head should give it away, its my first time doing all this anamorphic or what ever shit and its a real test of the imagination. im enjoying it a fair bit though beats the rest of the bullshit ive had to put up with recently.

thanks for the crits man ill work on it a bit more.

Your birds are dope Hayabusa, You can see you like painting them.

Looking good Publicenemy...

Are you going to add colour? It looks cool Black and white for that graphic look.

I'm only asking, As I see it painted to look gold, with red, Just my thoughts, keep up the good work..

Enmity, Only seen this piece by you, but its Kickin!!!!! Dope piece..

Great Thread,,

Nice one..