Your Art Thread

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

appreciated. compositionally minimalistic, with concentrations of detail and form. i am still trying to figure out what alot of my work means, as most of the creation is automatic, or subconscious. faaaaaaaaaaaaaaart.

also, i cannot universally better myself without objective commentary, and because of my lack of formal education. so as they say...CRIT?!

unledgu.png[/url][/img]

first time using brushes/first piece of non graffiti art. did the background first with spraypaint, added a coat of clear to blend in the matte spraypaint with the slightly glossy brush paint.

haha. way back i used basically the same fade background, i forget what i originally put but i decidedly covered it with ultra flat black, then went over it with a deco black (glossy black) and did several letters switching between gloss black/flat black. shit looked awesome. i think i'm going to do it again on some metal signs. thanks for reminding me of this.

I through a glaze on the egged giraffe thing the other day and finally put it through the fire. I had no idea what the glaze was except for its name "gold rush." I dont think the name really fit the outcome but either way the colors fit the animal.

giregg.png

looks rad. detail shot of the gloves?

thanks!! only shot of it i have and its sold now....

haha. way back i used basically the same fade background, i forget what i originally put but i decidedly covered it with ultra flat black, then went over it with a deco black (glossy black) and did several letters switching between gloss black/flat black. shit looked awesome. i think i'm going to do it again on some metal signs. thanks for reminding me of this.

sounds tight, no worries. i was sort of sayin the same thing but i sprayed a clear coat over the whole thing so you couldnt even distinguish the flat black background paint from the glossy paintbrush paint that i used for the outline and detail on the gloves.