Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

tootsie-rolls1.jpg

I know a lot of you like these.

1. They are fucking disgusting

2. They resemble fecal matter

3. Any type of artificial chocolate candy sucks

4. I do enjoy the lollipops every once in a while, I just never get to "3" if you know what I mean.

not being fucked up

my girl and her stupidass freinds

warm beer

my P.O

organized religion

anything on mtv

disney channel

my dog pooping on my floor

summer

smelly bums on the bus

my little sister

pysas

....its a hard life for me:(

T;6971478']Perez+Hilton.jpg

Come on Dog.....

Are you fucking serious.

I'll kick my list off starting with this nigga.

1. I HATE PEOPLE THAT DO SHAMELESS ACTS FOR FAME BECAUSE THEY LACK INTELLIGENCE. THERE ARE A BILLION HUSTLES AND NONE OF THEM COME WITH BEING HUMILIATED AS THE BASIS OF YOUR LIFE.

2. I HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK THEY HAVE CLOUT BECAUSE THEY SPENT 35 YEARS WORKING FOR THE SAME COMPANY, DOING JUST ENOUGH TO NOT GET FIRED, AND MAKE AS MUCH AS YOUR AVERAGE, COLLEGE EDUCATED 25 YEAR OLD. 45 YEAR OLD GUYS IN BUSTED ASS 98 FORD EXPLORERS CHASE ME DOWN FOR GOING TOO FAST DOWN THEIR STREET, WHILE IN REALITY I WAS ONLY GOING 35 AND THEY JUST HATE MY NICE CAR. HAHA DO SOMETHING FAGGOT.

3. I HATE PEOPLE THAT CHEW FOOD LIKE A PIG. IF YOU ARE IN THE PRESENCE OF SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR FRIEND, AND NOT YOUR FAMILY - THEN SHOW THEM A LITTLE RESPECT AND CHEW YOUR FOOD LIKE A FUCKING CIVILIZED BEING.

4. I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE BLATANTLY WRONG, AND THEY END UP LOSING THEIR MIND, TURNING INTO A FUCKING LUNATIC TRYING TO PROVE THEY ARE RIGHT. REASON AND LOGIC DO NOT FACTOR INTO THE EQUATION WITH THESE PEOPLE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR BREATH. LAUGH AND EXIT. LAUGH AND EXIT.

5. I HATE PEOPLE THAT IDOLIZE ANY TYPE OF REALITY SHOW STAR. I ESPECIALLY HATE BITCHES THAT WORSHIP THEM HOS ON LAGUNA BEACH AND SHIT. YOU WERE NOT BORN RICH, SO THEIR HUSTLE CAN NEVER APPLY TO YOU. STOP FUCKING IDOLIZING THEM BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FOR YOU. SMARTEN UP AND PUT IN SOME WORK AND YOU ACTUALLY COULD HAVE A CHANCE AT LIFE.

6. I HATE PEOPLE THAT LIVE OFF OF MOOCHING. THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT COME OVER TO CHILL AND STEAL THE ROACHES OUT OF YOUR ASH TRAY. I HAVE CUT ANY AND ALL PEOPLE OF THE ABOVE FROM MY LIFE, BUT I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN. YOU WILL NEVER BE SHIT. OFF YOURSELF NOW AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BEARING YOU AS A LEECH.

7. OVERALL I JUST HATE PEOPLE. THERE IS A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE THAT ARE ABOUT ANYTHING, AND I STRIVE TO SURROUND MYSELF WITH THEM WHEN I DO FIND SOMEONE OF THAT STATURE. THANKFULLY A LOT OF COOL MOTHERFUCKERS RESIDE HERE AND IT IS THE ONLY FORUM ON THE INTERNET THAT I HAVE EVER HAD ANY TYPE OF LOYALTY TO OR EVEN FUCKED WITH AT ALL.

FEEL BETTER THAT I GOT THAT OFF MY CHIDDEST. NOW ON TO SOME MODERN WARFARE 2 MAFUCKAAA CUS WE SNOWED IN.

I hate, in this order, and in no particular order

1) toy graffiti

2) non funny 12oz posts

3) turtles

4) the fucking sound truck that drives around my house advertising purses, ghetto

5) hearing about the snow in the northeast, cmon, i really dont give a flying fuck.

6) oprah, thar stupid fat balck bitch actually has herself on the cover of every single one of her oprah maghaizines, which is a monthly magazinet hatas got at least 100 issues out already. can you son of a bitches beleive that shit?

7) the number 7

8) the number 8

9) the number 9

10) the word "hen"

11) white hen pantry, good think their all closed

12) the cold

12) the hot

12) myself

112) typing

14) foreigners except myself

15) locals

16) white people, nah not really, haha

16) black people, for real!

17) The Iraq and Afghani invasions

18) sloppy paint jobs

19) unemployed people bitching about being unemployed

20) unekmplohyed poeople in general

22) being poor

22) whos reading this? why? im trying so hard to make it funny but its not working... sad face

1) what ch. 0 is compared to what it uised to be/// sad faxce///

IM DRUNK

i hate my sprem

2 girls called this week and said there late, in fact 1 is 7 weeks along awesome..i fucked her once with a condom and now she claimin its mine..where do i sign up to be on Maury?

what the fuck is that first pick, and why do you know enough about it to hate it?

how can you hate on laundromats? latina milf central!

greyhound, only rode it once, wasnt that bad... just took long. its a major drug shipping device! STOP SNITCHINTG!

what the fuck is that first pick, and why do you know enough about it to hate it?

how can you hate on laundromats? latina milf central!

greyhound, only rode it once, wasnt that bad... just took long. its a major drug shipping device! STOP SNITCHINTG!

The first photo is the Free Credit Check commercial, which I posted above as well. Fuck that shit!

Laundromats suck for the most part because for every hot milf you might see, there are 20 annoying hood rat kids running around and a plethera of ugly women with sideburns.

As for Greyhound? I think he was talking about sitting next to annoying people on the bus. I was on a bus for 4 hours today, and got stuck next to some mom lady with way too much fucking shit. She kept moving around like she had a fucking scorpion stuck in the back of her thong. Riding the bus fucking sucks no matter how long you're on it.

oh ok...thanks for clearing tht up i guess.......

......are you really a ....

...esquire?....

how much time am i looking at for a robbery with a gun?

this conversation never hapenned.

nobody made it cool... because it isn't cool.

Thank you.

I don't skate anymore and I'm so fucking out of touch I shouldn't say anything.

BUT --I picked up a CCS a few months back and it was sad. When the fuck did girl jeans colored in the same theme as Lucky Charms marshmellows, become "hip" in skateboarding.

well mr brocoli, clothiong fashion changes a lot, thing of it like from the time people all dressed up in suits to go get milk, to the big ass bellbottoms and those big ass boots with them, to the baggy ass pants, to the girl pants. thats just the way it is. remember once everyone wore hats, everyone.. like in the 1900s. shit who knows whats gonna happen in like 20 years, dudes will be wearing skirts.

i predicted it, i get the money when it gets famous!!! I should trademark the man skirt now. TGhey did hthat shit in Ireland or scotland, and thje arabs do that shit, the skirts i mean. fagghots.

im drunk excuse my typing. fagits

Archived