Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

I cant view this cos im at work but is the playa hater ball that gay thing with kat williams.

If you find him funny thats fine but what he says alot of the time arent even jokes. Hes just talking and comparing. you agree?

hellz nah kat williams voice annoys the fuck outta me. this is from the chapelle show

pimped-out-chappelle1.jpg

I also hate when you go to some chain restaurant, and get that fucking cheerleader fuck up waiting your tables. They always fit the same profile.

1. Theater degree from a Community College, that they aren't doing anything with.

2. The stare of a deer and the smile of a weather man when they say "Hi I'm _______ and it's my pleasure to be your server tonight! Yeah, definitely! So can I start you guys off with some Booming Bunyon Onion or maybe some top shelf Margaritas served in our copyrighted ceramic boot mug!?"

3. They look like something from an episode of "Parker Louis can't lose."

4. They like to squat down and rest their arms on the table while they talk about how great the Enchiladas are.

5. There is some dark secret underneath all the bullshit. Something that involved alcohol, sex, and possibly the underage bus boy.

6. They are fucking LOUD! Some of the women have that annoying laugh that sounds like a hyena that has smoked Pall Malls for 15 years. Either that or they have that Saturday Night Live: "Good bye" skit, laugh. Either one scares me.

7. They always chew gum because it helps with the typewriter jaw from doing lines in the walk in.

1benefits.jpg

-I fucking hate children.

-Well children that feel the need to walk up and down aisles at restaurants.

-I fucking hate Mothers that are obsessed with their children like it shits out gold.

-I fucking hate stubbing my toe, because it always happens when I'm shoeless/sockless

-I fucking hate women that sing out loud

-I fucking hate Musicals

-I fucking hate long lines

Perhaps I'm just a misogynist/misanthrope

I worked at a TGI Fridays when I was 20 years old. I was a bus boy. It fucking sucked. I never wore buttons and as happened in "The Office," I got yelled at for it. "Where's your flare? You need at least 10 piece of flare buddy!" I used to walk around pissed off at the world, and it was obvious. So I'd get called out on that as well. My favorite thing was the birthday dance. All the waiters would go around saying "I NEED SINGERS!!" So I got looped into it once and got yelled at for NOT singing and standing with an unhappy look on my face. I said "look, I'll do anything around here, but I'm not feeling the birthday parade." I ended up doing it 5 more times.

I walked out on that job after I pulled a large chunk of glass from my hand, got a bunch of stitches, and they wouldn't give me worker's comp. I think I lasted 3 months there. Fuck those jobs!

twilight-movie-poster.jpg

fucking hate this

bankers.jpg

Bankers

ms_pac-man_nike_sb.jpg

gay coloured nikes/trainers

BurberryCheck.gif

Burberry

2032_40_74---Queues-Likely-Sign--M6-Motorway_web.jpg

queues

ebook.png

Internet retards

empty-wallet1.jpg

Being Skint

20061213mcdonalds.gif

Hate mcdonalds - and myself for liking their breakfasts

80s-revival.jpg

80s revival in fashion and music

so much stuff that gets on my nerves, but trying to turn over a new leaf and not let it bug me so much

Other shit i hate

When i go to someones house and they offer me a drink and its not Cold and they have no ice

When people eat there food cold defeats the purpose

Having a Girlfriend during Christmas and Valentines Day

Smiling

Hipster Graffiti

I fucking hate most comedians

I fucking hate people that listen to Darkside of the moon and are fans now b/c of it.

I fucking hate assholes that congregate in the middle of hallways

I fucking hate any music that is considered musically talented

I fucking hate Queen, Foreigner, and Journey

i have no doubt that with our combined efforts/hate, this thread will thrive

in no particular order:

61074781.jpg

33146646.jpg

illuminati1.jpg

285634717c8668ca3e01.jpg

20852284462434baef2b1.jpg

I hate working in an office when someone comes in with their new born baby. I always want to grab it and punt it into their face.

:lol:

oh lawd

I hate working in an office when someone comes in with their new born baby. I always want to grab it and punt it into their face.

I hate it when people think just because I have a kid that I give a shit about theirs.

And Football, pretty much everyone I know loves either football or Rugby and I can't stand either, grown men getting all butthurt over a pathetic game

Story.jpg

LOL! why u hatin on don??

I really hate all of Rochester's local news, but Don Alheart is the patriarch of that talent pool for retards. Plus he was a dick to one of my friend's when she waited on him at a restaurant.

That is actually a very inside joke with people who aren't involved with the site. I used to talk about fighting Don Alheart at work, and people would always come around and ask me about it. So it kind of grew into me making up different thunderdome challenges for that mother fucker. I've even gone on different ROC sites and said "FIGHT ME DON, FIGHT ME!" (of course it got deleted and disappeared like a fart in the wind).

It's all jokes, but yeah, I'll fight that mother fucker any day of the week.