Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ARKER

Ever buffed your own?

The Law ever make you buff your own work? ever been shitfaced and put a handy where it dosent belong? I know I have anyone else?

• Like 1

Step 1 - Dress in council/city cleanup attire (high vis vests etc)

Step 2 - Buff wall with your (or others) trashed piece during day

Step 3 - ???

Step 4 - Profit ! (come back and paint new extreme graffndance)

I put in a graffiti removal program for co-op, so I showed up, didn't do fuck all and asked to be put somewhere else.

That is all.

ive done it because it was in a spot where a certain gang would not be cool with

sometimes walking around drunk tagging will bite you in the ass

hahahaha, once, did about the top 2 ft in marker.......came back and ppainted over it like 2 months later ,ahaha, it was great

one time faded i did a tag right in front of city hall with a camera pointing EXACTLY to the box i hit. of course being high i became paranoid. ended up walking to a gas station and buying some rubbing alcohol and a scrubber. buffing pretty much took 30 minutes for a marker tag. shit was retarded

Ive buffed my own shit by a court order. I have also heard of other writers having to buff my shit by a court order. As part of there punishment / community service. lol

Its sad and funny all at the same time.

I did a terrible handstyle just around the corner from my house. The landlord has already told me he will kick me out if I bomb the area. Went back and covered it up to avoid the bullshit.

I hardly ever do anything graff related sober anymore...no wonder it's always so sloppy.

Ive buffed my own shit by a court order. I have also heard of other writers having to buff my shit by a court order. As part of there punishment / community service. lol

Its sad and funny all at the same time.

Once. By Court order.

think we'd forget in 10 posts? haha

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now