Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I never said I was cool.

The good Ole U.S. of A.

I just don't see it working this time around (I'm not sure if it worked last time either)... I just imagine that dudes would take the money and run.

I'm sure it'll be paid in conditional increments.

I don't really see this working out either though.

I'm sure it'll be paid in conditional increments.

I don't really see this working out in the long run either though.

Yeah, i just read that they're gonna pay $20 bucks a day...

I just hate when our own country is falling apart and basically going bankrupt (or so they say) then we sign over $1.3 Billion dollars for something like this.

I'd rather just pull out all of our troops out of Afghanistan and let that piece of shit tear itself apart as much as it wants to, what a shithole.

No matter how much help we could possibly give or money we dump on them there are just too many fuctards warmongers amongst them.

If it looks like they're trying to start some shit again with us kill off as many as we can and then turn it back over again and repeat as many times necessary.

I still can't comprehend why anyone would think that shithole can be turned into a peaceful or tolorable place to live through diplomacy, money, or force.

I'd rather just pull out all of our troops out of Afghanistan and let that piece of shit tear itself apart as much as it wants to, what a shithole.

No matter how much help we could possibly give or money we dump on them there are just too many fuctards warmongers amongst them.

If it looks like they're trying to start some shit again with us kill off as many as we can and then turn it back over again and repeat as many times necessary.

I still can't comprehend why anyone would think that shithole can be turned into a peaceful or tolorable place to live through diplomacy, money, or force.

oil-well1.jpg

There ain't oil in Afganistan, even if there was a significant amount it's not worth any more Americans lives.

We have been paying al qaeda to attack Iran for over a year.

At first I was like "LOLWUT???"

Then I looked over to see who this was coming from and saw it was our resident conspiracy theory overlord.

Then I was like "Oh... figures."

There ain't oil in Afganistan, even if there was a significant amount it's not worth any more Americans lives.

But it's about gaining control of that entire area of the world.

It started as one thing, in one place, and now it has spread to other regions of The Middle East and has turned into a huge mess... I don't think there is anyway out other than dropping a huge bomb on that region and wiping everything out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now