Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest 50million

swine flu....part deux

Guest 50million

So I thought I had strep. My throat was killing me...had a fever and decided to leave work early. I went to the doctors the next day to find out that I don't have strep. I have a nasty virus that has similar symptoms to swine flu. The doctor gave me the test (a long, metal stick with a swab at the end - only to go far up into my nose) and the medication for swine flu.

I am in the middle of moving to a new place too. So I unplugged my computer, got a TV tray and set it up next to my bed. I feel like shit especially when I walk. So here I am oontzing and drinking tea.

I thought this shit was done with. wtf? Who else got it?

flukitty.bmp

Been there in early June it was pretty fucking lame but I kept up a regimen of heavy drinking throughout which probably didn't help at all

get well soon

havent been sick in a bit but have taken plenty of sick days. thinkin about callin in sick fri to get a 4 day weekend (labor day)

Guest 50million

thanks...

yeah i havent been sick for a while now...over a year.

i take this shit erry day:

mushrooms_host_defense__70954.jpg

of course when i stop, i get sick.

That sucks 50, get well soon.

I spent this weekend just gone in bed, I didnt eat properly for about 3 days. Ive still got a sore throat and a fever, thinking of making a docs appointment.

well it's time for a photothread then

"50million things to do when you're stuck at home sick"

oh and get well soon!

• Like 1

I've only had the flu once and that was January of last year. Man that shit sucked.

They say experiencing a flu strengthens your immune system for future exposures to the flu virus. Hopefully this includes swine flu.

I had very similar symptoms when I came back from New York City. It sure as hell wasn't a hangover. One of the worst plane rides ever. Thankfully I had some Xanax left.

What did the doctor say? Is swine flu really a cause for alarm?

fuck swine flu ... but im pretty sure i caught SARS back in 02. whats it called when you cough to the point that you cant breathe, and just when you think you are going to die, you throw up everywhere? that happened to me in manhattan. threw up strawberry milkshake all over the curb. pink.

worst thing about the flu imo is the night terrors I get, where you wake up drenched with sweat! fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

get well soon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now