Who's seen bodies?

MayorMeanBeans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in an abandoned building with a dead body in it, but didn't know until the next week when the fire dept had to use saws to free him from the 3 feet of ice they estimated he was enclosed in for 3 months.

On two separate occasions I've heard random close by gun shots and wondered where they came from or what it was about only to drive by and find investigators just showing up. nothing too gory, just an arm hanging out of a car door and blood in the snow. I was more impressed with the blood in the snow as there was a lot more than I thought there'd be.

have seen,

My mum after she died while the ambulance took an hour to arrive.

a 4 year old kid literally minutes after being run over by a bus ( horrific)

two old ladies dead in the nursing home I worked in.

and the blood trail of a man who jumped from a building leaking out from the tent the police put up around him

i saw a body washed up on a beach with a friend. we were really high and the cops were coming so we ran away from fear of being implicated in the murder of said body.

You niggas is sketches on a wall now, Number One suspects.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I rolled up on dude in the intersection on my bike when i was about 13, he had just had a shootout with the cops.

The cops won.

:lol:

THIS WAS AT MY OLD JOB 4 YEARS AGO. A GUY WITH HIS 3 YEAR OLD KID WAS ABOUT TO GET PULLED OVER BY THE SHERIFF, CUZ THE KID WASNT IN HIS CHILD SEAT. BUT THE DRIVER DECIDED TO DRIVE AWAY FROM THE COPS, AND GO AROUND A CROSSING GATE AND RIGHT WHEN HE DID, AN AMTRACK TRAIN GOING BOUT 65MPH JUST SMACKED INTO THE CAR. SENT THE LIK KID FLYING OUT THE CAR, AND INSTANTLY KILLED THE DRIVER. THE LIL KID IS UNDER THE YELLOW TARP ON THE RIGHT, AND HIS DAD ON THE LEFT. THE DRIVER WAS EJECTED FROM THE CAR, BUT HIS LEG MANAGED TO STAY SOMEHOW "ATTATCHED" TO THE CAR, AND HE WAS DRAGGED ALONG WITH THE CAR, BUT HANGING OUTSIDE THE CAR WITH THE LEG INSIDE.

accident.jpg

THE COPS LATER FOUND LIKE 6 CRACK ROCKS IN HIS POCKET. ME AN A CO WORKER RAN TO THE SCENE, TOWARDS THE KID CUZ WE BOTH SAW THE KID FLY OUT, THROWN BOUT 75FT IN THE AIR AND I PROCEDED TO HOLD THE KID WHILE HE GAVE THE KID CPR, TRYING TO REVIVE HIM, BUT THE KID WAS BEYOND ANY HELP. HIS NECK WAS COMPLETELY BROKEN HIS HEAD JUST MOVED LIKE THERE WAS NO BONES HOLDING IT UP, LIKE IF IT WAS JUST SKIN KEEPING HIS HEAD ATTATCHED TO HIS BODY. AND HE HAD A GOLF BALL SIZED HOLE ON TOP OF HIS HEAD, AND WHEN MY CO WORKER BREATHED INTO HIS MOUTH, BLOODY AIR BUBBLES CAME OUT, ALONG WITH SOME BRAIN MATTER.

I'LL TELL YA. BRAIN MATTER STINKS. ITS A SMELL I'LL NEVER FORGET.

• Like 1

I've been in an abandoned building with a dead body in it, but didn't know until the next week when the fire dept had to use saws to free him from the 3 feet of ice they estimated he was enclosed in for 3 months.

i think there used to be pictures of that floating around on here

i think there used to be pictures of that floating around on here

frozen man

thats the flick and the article link is below the flick.

I was exactly one floor up scribbling on the elevator shaft, dont know why i didn't look down, i usually do out of habit, either way, i don't suppose i would have seen him anyhow.

weird way to end up...even weirder how he was found...by kids playing ice hockey in the basement.

except they didn't do anything about it...except take pictures...i think it was a friend of one of the hockey players that had to hear about it before anyone did anything to get his ass out.

that was sorta bizarre typing all that out, as it probably wouldn't make any sense coming anywhere else except for here.

couple years back was coming home from store and turned down my street saw all these ppl standing around someone laying in street caddy corner to my crib so i pull in park walk over n dude was laying there with a knife in his chest ems etc arrive next day his neighbor tells me he stabbed himself cuz his girl was leaving i was like damn what a idiot. ohwell.