ayebee vs stan : Pre fight review

famecrazy

Who'd win?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! And they probably don't have anything like Mario's either, where you could go and get head in the V.I.P room.

Is the Sportsman Inn still around? I hear they had rooms upstairs for rent, if you know what I mean. I could be wrong though.

yeah, upstairs for rent is a popular Rhode Island thing, like Del's frozen lemonade.

mmi24.jpg

this picture is really suitable for how Rhode Island/ Providence and other City cops are. take your money, smack you around, hold you unlawfully, beat your ass then let you go. i guess depending on whatever revenge rage they're in from all those high school days of getting picked on.

I'm usually involved. I guess it's just a homesick mentality that drives it. Funny thing is, sometimes I go home and see a new change, and that makes me sick to be there.

There might be a major change next time you visit: the state name might change.

We the smallest state have the longest name. Officially: The State of 'Rhode Island and Providence Plantations'. But a referendum is coming soon to remove the last part because it seems to imply a link to slavery. How do the fellow RIers on here feel about that?

Two facts to consider:

1- The name was made official in the late 1600s before slavery was sole labor source in agrarian America.

2- At the height of US slave trade RI was the hub of New England slave trade industry.

We the smallest state have the longest name. Officially: The State of 'Rhode Island and Providence Plantations'. But a referendum is coming soon to remove the last part because it seems to imply a link to slavery. How do the fellow RIers on here feel about that?

Political correctness bullshit. It's not like anyone here refers to it as anything other than Rhode Island (or maybe Rude Island), and I think the same goes for the rest of the world, including Canada.

NO ONE KNOWS WHERE RHODE ISLAND IS (i think it was mentioned in Wings and some terrible 'look at me, i'm iriish' show on showtime) and Canada has wicked drugs, thin girls, and different races fucking each other.

and we definitely have crime, but akon ain't ours. he is yours.

Two facts to consider:

1- The name was made official in the late 1600s before slavery was sole labor source in agrarian America.

2- At the height of US slave trade RI was the hub of New England slave trade industry.

welcome to 2007... this is old news and wont happen

with that said... lincoln's mistake