ayebee vs stan : Pre fight review

famecrazy

Who'd win?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WOW, lol.

I was away at a T shirt festival for a day and i come back to this.

First., Props to 5, he always comes through with the major lols and never gets mad.

Now, just to let people know how it all started.

I met a writer from Providence and some dudes from Boston through a friend who is in a crew with them

We went painting a few times. So i asked how the graff was in RI, they told me it was mad weak.

I told them, the only person i know from RI that writes is this guy named SwampFight from the oonts. I told them he acts like a big boss on the net and claims that him and his team run RI. The man told me that Swamp is a real life clown who does drugs all day and stays home on his computer. He also told me that some tv investigator had found him through the oontz and came to his work to ask questions and shit was on TV.

I found this extremely funny so i told the man to tell swamp the next time he sees him that hes a clown and that STAN from the oontz called him a faggot, knowing he was gonna get mad and pm me so later me and 5 can laugh about it in IRC.

Swamp got mad, sent me a pm, shit was weak.

Seen him on Tinychat and got him mad on there, it was entertaining.

I have no personal beef with him, i just thaught it was funny that the first person i met from RI called him a fat clown.

What is funny is that he is mad to a point that hes willing to come to my city and fight me.LOL I would not even have to fight him because my goons would love to stop an out of towner trying to front in our cirty.

I remember when when swamp use to props me all the time, saying shit like:

You really seem to know how to ball, we should hang out if i come to Montreal.

Now, hes mad and want to come and fight me. But we have a shortage of swamps out here so he might be in trouble.

Swamp, you got mad, other people made it funny.

Remember, before you can make fun of others, you have to know how to make fun of yourself. This is a general statement not addressed to Swamp alone.

I was getting roasted about my ponytail in Tinychat for more than an hour and i don't think i laughed that hard cuz of the internet in a long time.

Hope this gives a better idea of where this stems from to the people that where wondering.

End of rant.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, lol.

The man told me that Swamp is a real life clown who does drugs all day and stays home on his computer. He also told me that some tv investigator had found him through the oontz and came to his work to ask questions and shit was on TV.

I found this extremely funny so i told the man to tell swamp the next time he sees him that hes a clown and that STAN from the oontz called him a faggot.

says the kids that played the corner at all swamps parties. i find it funny that this kid could do nothing but act like he didnt want to be involved with his crew, (whom all got smacked around by Ay) whenever he was around Aybee. It's even funnier that he's saying all these things about Ay to some writer on 12oz from Canada who has a pony tail. Ontop of that, talking about how the RI graffiti scene is weak, the kid runs with a known SNITCH from RI. Now thats extremely funny/weak..

Husk,

Picture me caring about the private life of all you RI faggots.

Kid could be sucking dicks for a living for all i care.

He paints good, he was a nice guy when i met him. And as far as graff, i heard from mad people in your neck of the woods that he does get up and put inn work.

I just think its funny that even a pencil neck garff nerd like him thinks that Swamp is a real life clown. I think its funny, other people think its funny as well.

Get off your boyfriends dick, get off my dick as well.

I got him mad, thats all i cared about.

The parts of this thread that I have read kind of remind me of when fools get all heated in Brick Slayers.

One thing I have noticed about those threads is that kids will start dropping too much info to build up their creditability. I remember one time long ago some kid was like come on down to the intx of x and x where my apartment is and I will fuck you up right now.

lol at internet tough guy poster

WOW, lol.

I

What is funny is that he is mad to a point that hes willing to come to my city and fight me.LOL I would not even have to fight him because my goons would love to stop an out of towner trying to front in our cirty.

reading this i see dudes in goailie mask and hockey sticks.

y u gotta hide behind some goons?

thats kind bitch made.

not trying to say much.......but come on

Ain't gon' be no scufflin my nigga, I ain't gon' fight ya

I'ma pay the piper to snipe ya, it's real like that

Goin diamond make you feel like that

Cause I done been through the bullshit, dealt with the bullshit

Now I'm lampin, mansion, and a few whips

Ain't nothin but a thug thing, this the club theme

Bars & Hooks to H.N.I.C. we climbin

Finally we shinin - we.. goin.. diamond!

WOW, lol.

I was away at a T shirt festival for a day and i come back to this.

First., Props to 5, he always comes through with the major lols and never gets mad.

Now, just to let people know how it all started.

I met a writer from Providence and some dudes from Boston through a friend who is in a crew with them

We went painting a few times. So i asked how the graff was in RI, they told me it was mad weak.

I told them, the only person i know from RI that writes is this guy named SwampFight from the oonts. I told them he acts like a big boss on the net and claims that him and his team run RI. The man told me that Swamp is a real life clown who does drugs all day and stays home on his computer. He also told me that some tv investigator had found him through the oontz and came to his work to ask questions and shit was on TV.

I found this extremely funny so i told the man to tell swamp the next time he sees him that hes a clown and that STAN from the oontz called him a faggot, knowing he was gonna get mad and pm me so later me and 5 can laugh about it in IRC.

Swamp got mad, sent me a pm, shit was weak.

Seen him on Tinychat and got him mad on there, it was entertaining.

I have no personal beef with him, i just thaught it was funny that the first person i met from RI called him a fat clown.

I remember when when swamp use to props me all the time, saying shit like:

You really seem to know how to ball, we should hang out if i come to Montreal.

Now, hes mad and want to come and fight me. But we have a shortage of swamps out here so he might be in trouble.

Swamp, you got mad, other people made it funny.

Remember, before you can make fun of others, you have to know how to make fun of yourself. This is a general statement not addressed to Swamp alone.

I was getting roasted about my ponytail in Tinychat for more than an hour and i don't think i laughed that hard cuz of the internet in a long time.

Hope this gives a better idea of where this stems from to the people that where wondering.

End of rant.

Let me telly ou the facts. The person you know from RI is absolutely, and positively horrified of me. He is scared of me to the point that he actal quivers when around me. I've bitchslapped his friends on multiple occassions, and he's next after this. Not only that, but his best friend is a certified snitch (I have the paperwork to prove it), and he's been obsessed with my girlfriend for years like some shook middle schooler. For someone like that to talk shit period is hilarious enough, but then to throw in the fact that I "stay home on my computer all day" when I, in fact, am out every single night at a different bar or party is hilarious. What's even more hilarious is that you would take a person like that's opinion serious...that just shows what a clown you are, as if your ponytail didn't already do the job

And I didn't get mad that some clwon from my state talked shit, that's nothing new. What I got mad about, and thought was extremely corny, was that when I found out you knew him I ran into him and asked "Oh, how do you know that ddue from 12oz" and he went into some story like "Oh blah blah blah, but yo he had mad shit to talk about you, saying you should get off the internet and other shit in his faggy French accent"