ayebee vs stan : Pre fight review

famecrazy

Who'd win?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point this whole thing is just funny, and hopefully will be remembered as part of oontz history. Now the only thing I can't fucking WAIT for is to run into the kid who fed Stan all this nonsense in the first place, cuz I'm gunna slap him around and hopefully videotape it for everyone to see. You know, the way a clown like me would :lol: :lol:

At least I know the oontz is betting on me :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after testimonials from both sides, it seems as if that snitch is playing both of ya

he probably has an account here & is laughing away

you should both kick his ass at once, then decide after if you still hate each other

you probably wont as much after, because a lot of the time, mutual respect grows on people that have helped each other in a fight

even in WWI, both sides ran out into no-man's land on christmas to play soccer

/nohippiecornball

At this point this whole thing is just funny, and hopefully will be remembered as part of oontz history. Now the only thing I can't fucking WAIT for is to run into the kid who fed Stan all this nonsense in the first place, cuz I'm gunna slap him around and hopefully videotape it for everyone to see. You know, the way a clown like me would :lol: :lol:

At least I know the oontz is betting on me :lol: :lol:

whoop that trick

Yup you win Swamp!

We all had a laugh, some dude might get hurt because of it, you got mad, its a win IMO.

The goal was to get you mad and give ch0 some some epic lols.

mission accomplished.

And i did come you your neck of the woods, i called KGP who was cool enough to invite me to a show in RI. I was too busy looking for weed with my canadian goons so we had no time to go. There is always next time.

Yeh. I'll be staying in Chesepeake, but definitely spending a day or two in Virginia Beach. I'm bringing 5 hits of molly so that I can rol balls and play mini golf/run up in haunted houses haha

Me, my girl, mom, sister, and baby niece are driving for 10 hours to get there tomorrow...oh this is gunna be fun

Zebra, i dont do coke.

Last time i called KGP for weed when i was out there but he could not come to Boston.

Since then, i made some good connections out there so next time i wont be calling anybody from here.

But Swamp might wake up one morning with some of my handstyles and hollows around his way and chances are, he will get mad.

I remember that. Come back, call us again. It'll be funny for me and my goons to meet you and yours, see what happens :lol:

LOL

At least i have some black people in my squad.

Edit/

When you get a hold of the guy who confirmed that you are a fat herb, ask him about my sharpie tags ans how i get down.

I imagine Ayebee hanging out with these dudes

ghosthunters_4.jpg

but I also imagine about robots and dinosaurs, daydreameroner

Holyshit, I thought I was the only one who daydreamed about robots and dinosaurs. You need one of these:

4FG011237A.jpg

And I have a friend who's house was on that Ghosthunters show. I still haven't seen that episode.