ayebee vs stan : Pre fight review

famecrazy

Who'd win?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now how the fucks a french canadian going to do against a swampfighter.

Watch your tongue pal. I'm 50% French Canadian. I've got family back in Pawtucket that can wipe the floor with Swamp. Give or take they've got almost 20 years on the dude, but all I'm saying is I got some French Canadian blood back in RI that will woop ass with the fever of an 8 year old on Christmas morning.

I'm also 50% Portuguese. So basically I'm a Portafrog.

And for the record, I love Rhode Island. I hear Montreal has some good strip clubs, but do you guys have "Legs and Eggs?"

i hate to spill the beans on this one.

but.

stan and ayebee have had this whole thing planned for a minute.

theyre actually real good friends.

they did it for the luls.

So this whole thread is a sham?????

WOW! :lol:

Earl is clearly lying. Pawtucket is nothing but Cape Verdeans, and none of them can fight.

And also, I'd like to point out that even as a Rude Islander I've never hit Legs and Eggs. One of these Thursday nights I'm gunna do mad yak, stay up for that, and then hit the Cadillac for $5 prime rib at lunch. That'll be an amazing Friday, full of strippers and cheap eats...WHAT A BAH-GAIN

Watch your tongue pal. I'm 50% French Canadian. I've got family back in Pawtucket that can wipe the floor with Swamp. Give or take they've got almost 20 years on the dude, but all I'm saying is I got some French Canadian blood back in RI that will woop ass with the fever of an 8 year old on Christmas morning.

I'm also 50% Portuguese. So basically I'm a Portafrog.

And for the record, I love Rhode Island. I hear Montreal has some good strip clubs, but do you guys have "Legs and Eggs?"

lol at Portafrog

For the record, i am not French Canadian, far from that.

I'm Russian. And if you have any basic knowledge of Russia and its people, you will know that the worst " ghetto" in America is a walk in the park for the average Russian.

Fighting for Russians is second nature.

It goes like this. Eat, fuck, drink, fight. Some of the most violent and ruthless people you will find on this planet, and i am not really proud of that nor do i identify myself with them.

And earl, we have legs and eggs all sorts.

We also have topless haircuts.

If ever i will cut my ponytail off, maybe i will go to one of them joints.

I think it's funny how many people on here seem to be under the impression that RI is the middle of nowhwere, or some cupcake suburban destination. Providence is one of the first cities established in the whole US. Its also the 3rd largest city in New England, and has the 36th largest metropolitan population in the country

I aint mad though, cuz I know plenty of people who don't even know what RI is. "Is that part of NY? Is it near Long Island?"

Edit: Although Stan is mad on point about Russians being ruthless, coldhearted people, I don't think that applies to ones raised in Canada :lol:

Providence is one of the first cities established in the whole US. Its also the 3rd largest city in New England, and has the 36th largest metropolitan population in the country

I can see the sign now as you're on the freeway "WELCOME TO PROVIDENCE 36TH LARGEST METROPOLITAN POPULATION IN THE COUNTRY (YES, WE COUNTED!)"

As a person that has been to Montreal 9 times, after much research at every strip club on and around St. Catherine street, They do not have anything like Foxy's Legs & Eggs.

Lol at 5. Other fun facts about RI: We have the highest rate of alcohol abuse among teens in the US, we have the highest rate of DWI refusals in the US, we never ratified prohibition, the longest continuously operating tavern in the US is in RI, we protested Brittish taxes with terrorism a year before the Boston Tea Party, we were the last state of the original 13 to join the union. We get fucked up here in RI, then we get violent.

Also our state bird is a chicken.

Rhode Island.

me_myself_irene_profilelarge.jpg

BUT FOR THE RECORD WHERE I COME FROM IS MAD LARGE AND VIOLENT AND RUTHLESS

As a person that has been to Montreal 9 times, after much research at every strip club on and around St. Catherine street, They do not have anything like Foxy's Legs & Eggs.

Yeah! And they probably don't have anything like Mario's either, where you could go and get head in the V.I.P room.

Is the Sportsman Inn still around? I hear they had rooms upstairs for rent, if you know what I mean. I could be wrong though.

More shit,

The longest professional baseball game in history was at McCoy in 1981 (33 innings), the first oval car race track was in RI, the first car crash was in RI, the first gas lamp lit street was in RI, the oldest synagogue in the US is in RI.

And to Earl's last post. RI may have been and might continue to be a minor player in organized simple income.

Yeah! And they probably don't have anything like Mario's either, where you could go and get head in the V.I.P room.

Is the Sportsman Inn still around? I hear they had rooms upstairs for rent, if you know what I mean. I could be wrong though.

I've gotte dome from strippers at Balloons a couple of times. I also know for a fact you can do the same at Cheaters, Mario's, Sportsman (which does have rooms for rent), and im sure a few other places.

And allfreetime's post couldn't possibly describe RI any better. All your hear em say is we some wild muthafuckas

To add to Allfreetime's history: Rhode Island was also the elbow of organized crime between NYC and Boston. My parents tell me stories about Providence back in the 60's and 70's. Shit was definitely no joke. Even when I was a kid Fed Hill was a hell of a lot different then it is now.

Fuck being the elbow, Boston was bowing down and paying homage to the Patriarcas back in the day before Bulger ratted out everyone and their mother.

These days a lot of the family business has moved back to Boston, but you can still toss a pebble into a crowd of old dudes on Atwells and you'll hit someone involved in a numbers racket

Archived