showering

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've sat down in the shower for over 15 years now.

Not so much everyday like I used to, but more so when I'm epically hung over and need a real long shower.

this is truth. my hangover remedy is long hot shower while sitting down and letting it wash over me.

also rub a few out.

I don't shower everyday. Most work days i shower after but not before, I live really close to my job and showering after work instead of before means like, 20 more minutes of sleep. I live in a house with 7-8 people and the bathroom is discusting. I have to keep all my toiletries locked up in my room or they'd be gone in a day.

I just got outta the shower. Usually one a day before school/work but i dont have nothin goin on like today i dont shower til after breakfast.

Also second shower bonus for freshness if needed

Or just before goin to bed

I can't justify taking a shower before I go to work cuz I will just acquire swass as soon as I hop in the truck and will be searching for a fuckin manpon anyways. Showering before anything else is essential tho. I can't stand when I stay at a homie's spot and they shower be hording all types of freshwater jellyfish, hep C, aids, and hair from from whatever broad homie took home the night before, etc. Like this...

shower-dirty-1a.jpg

On the real, do you like showering in your own filth? pick up some bleach khed and scrub ya tub.

usually once a day around 3pm or 3am, I can't be bothered to figure out the dirt/sweat logistics of those times

As long as i'm not pig pen'ing it outside and my clothes are clean and I smell great then i'm goood

also I hate taking showers at other peoples houses, my friends always like well you can take a shower here -No thankyou unless i've brought flip flops, soap, and my own towel

*Between this and the what's your routine thread 12oz is killing it at the mundanity of life topics

and I love answering how boring life is, it's all tapping into my inner larry david/wood allen, neurotic -ness

Shoot me plz

2 x a day but on my day off i might skip it if I'm just gonna ride and bench........ shit i'll just do it tomorrow

but what about shaving i just went 3 weeks without shaving probably would have went longer but i got a haircut and it's to hot cfor the neck beard in july

Archived