cop infiltrates "Laser Tag crew"

thismachinekills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: cop infiltrates "tagger crew"

IT HAS FLAMES!!

HAHAHAHA!!

"These are my friends, I did not do anything wrong."

NIGGA IS CRYING!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

OHHH SHIT 75% OF THE YARD/THIRD RAIL GOT BUSTED AAAHAHAHHAHAHA

"i know all about it, its not me, its my friends"

alll these kids are from the suburbs.

holy shit i am dying. this is hilariously the best thing ive seen all week.

peace to rok1t

attention all cops watching my myspace" ,ive learned my lesson and will never do illegal graffiti again! but you must see my point of view! i dont do graffiti anymore, just an aprenticeship at a tattoo shop in old sac, oh and also .. ** I have an Addiction and its not to Drugs, its to Artwork. Graffiti was half my Life,until i got Caught. Add my Graffiti site, show some Support, i now understand that illegal graffiti is Bad and Bullshit, i now want nothing more in life than go somewhere with my art and to do beautiful tattoos And canvas paintings,.. and to everyone doing graffiti!***, graff is bullshit Dont Do IT in the end its not worth it trust me, ive been there and done that jails not fun kids its wack. ***- - - -> ({I used to write E$CAPE)},.. now is this art?, or vandalism?.. you decide if i should be considered a gang member and should be locked up and charged with over 145 K in damage, they need to drop most of the charges, there explodeing the whole situation, i am not proud of what i have done trust me, my Court Case is June 18th if i do not log in after that date i am in Jail, bye guys

This metro cop used to try and pull this shit in Seattle back in the 90's. Dude would sit in the back of the bus and start scribing the window when he'd see kids that looked like writers get on, then try and temp them into tagging. He used to get clowned hard, he wrote "spider" :lol: :lol: :lol:

spy.jpg

i try to flick all the older walls that have lasted because shit happens (ex. the buff of the '02 GH legal at sheppard)

i imagine the best ones are in the private files of the oldest heads

i used to have stacks of flicks from both 401 walls, from 96 to 2000 but they're all gone.

attention all cops watching my myspace" ,ive learned my lesson and will never do illegal graffiti again! but you must see my point of view! i dont do graffiti anymore, just an aprenticeship at a tattoo shop in old sac, oh and also .. ** I have an Addiction and its not to Drugs, its to Artwork. Graffiti was half my Life,until i got Caught. Add my Graffiti site, show some Support, i now understand that illegal graffiti is Bad and Bullshit, i now want nothing more in life than go somewhere with my art and to do beautiful tattoos And canvas paintings,.. and to everyone doing graffiti!***, graff is bullshit Dont Do IT in the end its not worth it trust me, ive been there and done that jails not fun kids its wack. ***- - - -> ({I used to write E$CAPE)},.. now is this art?, or vandalism?.. you decide if i should be considered a gang member and should be locked up and charged with over 145 K in damage, they need to drop most of the charges, there explodeing the whole situation, i am not proud of what i have done trust me, my Court Case is June 18th if i do not log in after that date i am in Jail, bye guys

I don't even know where to start.

Maybe he'll turn into some tense straight laced faggot who will give anti graffiti talks when he's middle aged and bill himself as a "former king" or some shit. And he's not going to jail because he's gonna snitch out his friends and cop a deal, unless they snitch him out first.