STRIPPERS

FACTORY_MADE

i was dating a stripper for a little bit

i got the sense that the bitch would be trifling and trivial and a little diva

but her white mannerisms and well spokeness decieved me

i was chilling with her today

she totally bugged out on a homeless dude who i was having a perfectly civil conversation with because she was disgusted by his presence she started beaming french fries at this man, threw her drink at him, and completely disrespecting him for no reason and almost got into a fist fight with him to the point i had to drag her down the block. At this point i could tell this bitch just likes the attention.

she then argued with me for an hour about how the world revolves around her. What a disgusting trifling ass self absorbed bitch.

AND SHE SMELLED LIKE STRIPPER

(BABY LOTION, AND PUSSY!!!)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

• Like 1

when i see strippers,

i do it in mexico.

no cover charges, a one dollar bill means a lot to them,

and they are actually fine at the spots i hit up.

dolla beers, peeping titties, equal a legit afternoon.

cosign!

theres one in esenads where the people who try to get you in will buy you hella beer or shots of tequilla just to get you in. me and my friend went in, got free drinks, looked at the strippers and walked out.

strippers = damaged goods. I know one who sort of has her shit together...the rest are all crazy ass bitches with way too many issues that I care to find out about

this experience has def taught me this

later on in the night i connected her daddy issues

to her fiending for so much attention

this was reaffirmed when she responded so well to me calling her a lazy whore with no self respect at the end of the night.

my girlfriend used to be a stripper when she was younger. shes in her early 30's. put her self through school. and is now a boss at one of the most elite businesses in her industry.

i guess i got lucky. cuz she can still party hard like most strippers do but she got full control of her life and a good handle on financial shit. shes dated girls before too.

they arent all crazy. they most of them are pretty fucking fun.

Factory i seriously don't understand how you didn't expect her to have problems she's a fucking stripper for fucks sake which would mean she has: strong underlying problems she will be trying to sort for a long fucking time, trying to use you for drugs, she would probs have a baby and is a fucking slut for that matter with a good chance of having STD's.

Your looking in the wrong fucking place if you want a normal woman.

Factory i seriously don't understand how you didn't expect her to have problems she's a fucking stripper for fucks sake which would mean she has: strong underlying problems she will be trying to sort for a long fucking time, trying to use you for drugs, she would probs have a baby and is a fucking slut for that matter with a good chance of having STD's.

Your looking in the wrong fucking place if you want a normal woman.

well i didnt meet her on the pretenses of her bieng a stripper. Also she wasnt all crazy neckswinging black stereotypical stripper she was very well spoken and proper fairly intelligent dressed very formally. Said she hit a rough patch and did what she had to do. Now when she was talking about how at one point she had 10g's in the bank and now has nothing and no place to live cus her roomates drug dealer bf got the house raided i started to see what was ahead. But benefit of the doubt i say, but its not that i look for these crazy hoes the universe just serves them too me. the curse man its the curse!