Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boost™

holy fuckin HACK

Lol

"The band have frequently referred to their style not just as power metal, but as extreme power metal. Herman Li commented on descriptions of the band's style in an interview with Guitar World: "'Nintendo metal', 'extreme power metal', 'Bon Jovi on speed', 'Journey meets Slayer',"

fucking win, the drawball sesh the last 2months or so has been pretty interesting. shit got escalated quick.

ha. that was well done by them. Wonder how long it will last before the admin fixes the site up. I predict a few weeks, since the ball had been spinning for quite some time now with no sign of stopping.

Eh dragon force is over rated.

I downloaded a dragon force album to see what all the fuss was about and deleted it almost imediately.

Fucking sucks.

I give Dragonforce props for including a riff from Double Dragon in one of their songs. As well as the fact they are beasts on guitars.

I give Dragonforce props for including a riff from Double Dragon in one of their songs. As well as the fact they are beasts on guitars.

fuck that shit. herman li can tap scales really fast, big fucking deal.

wolfgang teske is a beast on guitar.

jonas bryssling is a beast on guitar.

jonas karrlson is a beast.

and I could go on and on and on...

P1010023.jpg.e3bb5137c3f7112cd9177b3cd5dc8801.jpg

i know a very cute finish cougar, and was gonna show her what her boys were up to on drawball...good thing i didnt cuz i would have to explain that mess drunk.

im throwing up the devil horns. haha.

i know a very cute finish cougar, and was gonna show her what her boys were up to on drawball...good thing i didnt cuz i would have to explain that mess drunk.

im throwing up the devil horns. haha.

you had a 'very cute' finnish cougar in your house, and you were on drawball?

what's wrong with you?

she was at a bbq. she got eyes like that smiley face thing. haha. i thought she was australian then she said she was from finland, and i was all "i wonder what drawball looks like right now. she'd prolly dig it." at first i was like, then i was like...you know.

whats wrong with me? nothing. i get laid too much. and chicks dig drawball. for realz. hahaha. my girl's gonna be suped to hear dragon force on that shit. she's a metal broad.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now