old mods.. hesh, gliks, abc, seek..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how when we don't do "enough" to keep people happy, we're soft.

When we do too much we're "power hungry faggots."

To be honest, I see Ch.0 as a free for all. I mean unless there is some obvious bullshit, why ban someone? It's just stupidity and jokes in here. Most of the "moderating" I do is in Brickslayers. Mostly the NYC thread, but before the meltdown, I was trying to keep numerous threads in check by deleting and banning. I was deleting over 100 posts a day between four threads.

I need to get back on that horse.

I'm not offended that you called me weak, I'm just saying Ch.0 isn't where I think I need to "moderate" so heavily. Plus, when we do, everyone gets all fucking butt hurt and then you all scream "bullshit" and make threads about how 12oz sucks.

^This is real talk. Yall sleeping on Earl when really he's one of the most level headed mods on 12oz.

And LMAO at niggas missing the "good ole days" of mods going on banning spree's every time they had a rough day at work.

Last time that happened Theo and Mercer got the banhammer and yall same motherfuckers were bitching about that.

• Like 1

Perfect example of someone who should have been banned a long time ago... Nega props, yet again to you...

^It's Spitfire.

Now I just quietly delete bullshit posts.

^You deleted my post in the Phrenel Morris thread where I completely slayed (the fake) him over his choice of marketing firms.

I know this because all the props I got for that post dissapeared and you're the only homo who goes around deleting random posts for no reason.

Fuck it. I'm gonna get drunk tonight and turn this bitch upside down.

I'm talking holocaust style bannings, thread title changes. I might even hand out infractions.

It's gonna be like an e-Columbine. I'm just coming in shooting til it's all done. Then I'll just see DAO hiding under an e-desk and I'll give him a blank stare and tell him to run.

He'll live to tell the tale.

You guys better go kick it on Puregraffiti tonight just to be safe.

im still hungover.

i didnt even drink that much last night.

duno what the fucks going on.

i barely even look at the site anymore. too much shit i just dont care about at all. i used to have an office job that paid me to do nothing, so it was easy to spend all day on here. now that i'm going to medical school full time and training for the next ultimate fighter series, i just dont have the time to devote to this nonsense.

this just melted my brain

• Like 1

^You deleted my post in the Phrenel Morris thread where I completely slayed (the fake) him over his choice of marketing firms.

I know this because all the props I got for that post dissapeared and you're the only homo who goes around deleting random posts for no reason.

I don't know about any "slayings", but I did start deleting your half page long Size 7 font AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA posts after about the fourth or fifth one. If I have ten minutes in my day that I can fuck around on 12 ounce on my phone, I'm not trying to spend six of them scrolling through some stupid shit like that. I also tend to delete posts where people post the same picture more than 5 times in a row, or one gigantic picture that's too big to even see without one of those 30" cinema display monitors.

If you're really sweating the props points, though, let me know and I can give you a couple hundred.

• Like 1

looks like this thread stirred up a bunch of emotions..

and everyone feels the need to explain..so i will explain

Boj and Earl.. i wasnt saying i think yall are bad mods just sayin in comparision with the ones that came before you i think yall are soft and more lenient..thats all

and i hope Boj does what he said he was going to do.

outie5000