What are you reading?: 2009

azert

I've been reading a lot because I've been feeling illiterate lately.

I've gotten a good chunk into the Ender series, but I'm waiting on the local book store to get Ender in Exile so I can read them in order.

endersgame.jpg

Yes, there is an Ender series.

While I'm waiting I've read Jurassic Park for the first time and have just started The Lost World.

0679419462.jpg

I'm hoping for more dinosaurs in this one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just got done reading this...really not impressed. i hadn't read any kafka since junior high, and i didn't really like anything in here other than metamorphisis and in the penal colony. and some of the "short stories" were a fucking paragraph long...

418GHTQXXYL.jpg

moving on to this next. i got both of these for $4 each at borders last week

c10679.jpg

• 3 months later...

LC.JPG&client=dallaspl&upc=&oclc=

Alvin Bixby: Hulking, knuckles of steel, hideous breath, foul temper. Kids call him: Bubba. Nolan Byrd: Puny, power walker, math genius, can't keep shoes tied. Kids call him: Nerd. Bubba has been the bane of Nolan's existence for five long years. So when Mr. Green asks the class to become reporters, Nolan decides he'll write an expose--on Bubba. He doesn't want to sign his name to it (that'd be suicidal), so Nolan creates a secret identity for himself--on the Internet. He launches Shredderman.com as a place where truth and justice prevail--and bullies get what's coming to them. This hilariously triumphant story is for any kid who's ever dreamed of unleashing their own inner superhero!

havent read it

just thought i'd share what i found