DAO PHOTOSHOP APPRECIATION THREAD......

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you removed the link to your online photography account because you didn't want people looking at your photos online?

you know you're an idiot right.

37941947.jpg

because i expected you idiots to leave personal shit separate from 12oz. i put the flickr link up there so that people who HAVE a flickr can add me, not so idiots like you can try to pull my card when they're out of ways to try to slay me.

because i expected you idiots to leave personal shit separate from 12oz. i put the flickr link up there so that people who HAVE a flickr can add me, not so idiots like you can try to pull my card when they're out of ways to try to slay me.

its not that i ways out of ways to slay you, that WAS my way. you dress like a hipster. fact. 70% of these responses to you i have written after a good night out. fact.

as for me leaving personal shit seperate from 12oz, what the fuck is that even about :lol:

because you posted a link to your pictures i'm supposed to be the bigger man and not call you out because of some unspoken slaying code of conduct.

seriously, you posted a link, you got exposed, people laughed at you, you tried to defend yourself and for the most part failed, then removed the link to avoid being ridiculed more, which is fair enough.

chalk this one up to a loss buddy. we're done here.

camronzf2.jpg

its not that i ways out of ways to slay you, that WAS my way. you dress like a hipster. fact. 70% of these responses to you i have written after a good night out. fact.

as for me leaving personal shit seperate from 12oz, what the fuck is that even about :lol:

because you posted a link to your pictures i'm supposed to be the bigger man and not call you out because of some unspoken slaying code of conduct.

seriously, you posted a link, you got exposed, people laughed at you, you tried to defend yourself and for the most part failed, then removed the link to avoid being ridiculed more, which is fair enough.

chalk this one up to a loss buddy. we're done here.

fact- your an idiot.

fact- i'm still not a hipster :lol:

:rolleyes: you can't get mad at someone for clicking a link. anyone

i'm not MAD at him for doing, actually a little proud considering he didn't grow up with the internet.

i just think its funny that hes trying to say i'm on his dick, when he went through my shit to try to find pictures to use against me :lol:

all that sock talk was the most inane shit I have read in a long time but it was also slightly amusing because people were talking about socks in such great detail.

There fucking socks no one really gets to see them or wants to for that matter if they keep your feet warm and are comfortable then rock the shit out of them who gives a toss what they look like... FUCK