Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DA KID MERO

FUCK COLUMBINE, MY HIGHSCHOOL WAS WAY REALER.

oh man black girl fights are the best.

i missed those when i got moved to suburbia in 10th grade.

bitches would be like "BITCH I WILL RIP OUT YO WEAVE AND STUFF IT UP YOUR PUSSY!"

NIGGA THIS SHIT WAS MAYHEM ON SOME ROYAL RUMBLE SHIT.

LMAO @ THE BITCH TOWARDS THE END WHOS JUST STANDIN THERE WATCHIN TWO BITCHES FIGHT THEN STARTS POUNDIN ON THE ONE BITCH OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

My high school was so hardcore that I wore a JNCO shirt one day and got sent home for repping the latin kings at school. And I'm white.

I wish I was joking about that.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yo when i lived in new york back in the cut i saw some real grimey shit.

saw this one broad with braids leave a rumble bald once. shit was bloody as hell

LMAO @ THE BITCH TOWARDS THE END WHOS JUST STANDIN THERE WATCHIN TWO BITCHES FIGHT THEN STARTS POUNDIN ON THE ONE BITCH OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

haha that was my favorite part to.

speaking of columbine there was actually just bomb scares in a couple MA schools today.

lol my old school in manhatten had some pretty dumb and funny fights. This one fat dominican kid that no one liked got into a fight, and he got his shit fucked up. He tried to make himself seem like a hero. He got cut in the neck and said they stabbed him in the neck, he got cut in the hand and he said they shot at him with an air soft gun. And he completely left out the part where they beat his face in.

Park East, Dewitt, Norman Thomas

Those schools house the biggest criminals I've ever fuckin seen in my life. I remember going walking around Park East when school was let out and there were niggas just like 25 year olds coming outta that *high school* with beads rockin colors like it was nothing. Like dudes that JUST came outta jail.

Mero used to live right around your way, wish I knew you then, we would of had alot of fun. I lived on otherside of the resevoir..

ricans take school fights to a whole 'nother level..

it would look like a parade was struggling its way down the street

school i was supposed to go to was cut like that. I actually wanted to

learn some shit.... like how to read. Borrowed my grandma addy and

went to school in the suburbs.

Shit has really been gettin outta hand in my neighborhood.It is a fuckin police state now,After Midnight you cant even really be out anymore.Not even on the Main strips

Murders plague Coney

A Brooklyn livery driver apparently obsessed with a woman nearly half his age stabbed her to death, dismembered her body and packed the body parts in plastic bags inside his home

I Happen to know Jessica,Her mom and me used to work together.Her Wake was sad..RIP

Mero used to live right around your way, wish I knew you then, we would of had alot of fun. I lived on otherside of the resevoir..

THAT WHOLE AREA WAS A "DO FUCKED UP SHIT" PLAYGROUND.

I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN HIGHSCHOOL B, ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT :cool:

My high school never had much more than basic fist fights pop off, but a bitch at my middle school got her whole face ripped open with a boxcutter

haha, some corny faggot kid called his big black dude a "nigger" one day when i was a freshman, and got his face put through one of those windows with steel wire in them, his skin was peeled, cut and hanging off his face.

black kid didn't get in any trouble.

THAT WHOLE AREA WAS A "DO FUCKED UP SHIT" PLAYGROUND.

I HAD ALOT OF FUN IN HIGHSCHOOL B, ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT :cool:

I am sure you did , you had the prime spot to have the fun you needed. I mean rockstar status...

anyone wonder why that was on a "hip hop" web site? becausr they was morano or it was in the bronx? or both? i didnt see any hip hopping jumping off just kiddie fights.:confused:

when I was in middle school I saw a kid get straight knocked out the 2nd story lunchroom window

I don't know why, I was outside on ground level and dude just crashed through the glass and landed on this big AC unit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now