FUCK COLUMBINE, MY HIGHSCHOOL WAS WAY REALER.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, reminds me of my recent high school memories..I went to a big school, with like 4500 people. Fights like this would happen often, like once a week...

YEAH IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE 5K KIDS IN MY SCHOOL. IT WAS ONE OF THE "BIG SCHOOLS" THAT EVERY NIGGA IN THE BX WENT TO, CLINTON, ROOSEVELT, KENNEDY, WALTON, LEHMAN, COLUMBUS, STEVENSON, TRUMAN ETC ETC ETC HALF THOSE SHITS GOT SHUT DOWN CUZ THEY GOT OUTTA CONTROL :lol: AHHHHH THOSE WERE THE DAYS, VICKING ASIANS CUZ NIGGAS HAD THE BRIGHT IDEA TO PUT BRONX SCIENCE (A SCHOOL FOR "GIFTED" MATH & SCIENCE KIDS [READ:CHINESE KIDS]) RIGHT NEXT TO SOME PROJECTS AND CLINTON. :lol: :lol:

the worst ive seen at my school was a guy get shot 9 times in the chest and gut, they had to call in the police to search the entire school and they didnt find the guy for a while. apparently he got on the roof somehow and was caught with the helicopter.

a couple kids have been shot the death on my schools block, but usually any big fights were taken over to a park. definately seen mad asian gangs come and rumble with blacks and whites, the asians always had like 60 people versus like 10 black niggas. i remember sittin in class one day and hearing POP POP POP POP outside some 17 year old got kilt on the corner.

You are fucking retarded if you're proud of that stupidity.

Anyways real bad asses don't go to fuckin' school. These are just fucking kids being stupid.

Yeah okay pal. No one who was actually real, a gangster, or complete scumbag ever went to school.

LMAO THIS NIGGA IS FUNNY, NIGGAS HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL BY LAW UNTIL THEY 16 OR SOME SHIT...HALF THE NIGGAS I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH CHILLED IN THE PARKIN LOT AND ACROSS THE STREET AT TRACEY NIGGA. YOU'RE A CLOWN FROM WINNIPEG OR SOME SHIT NIGGA SUCK A FAT DICK.

IM PROUD OF THAT SHIT TOO NIGGA, YOU MAD? HA! COCKSUCKA!

LMAO THIS NIGGA IS FUNNY, NIGGAS HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL BY LAW UNTIL THEY 16 OR SOME SHIT...HALF THE NIGGAS I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH CHILLED IN THE PARKIN LOT AND ACROSS THE STREET AT TRACEY NIGGA. YOU'RE A CLOWN FROM WINNIPEG OR SOME SHIT NIGGA SUCK A FAT DICK.

IM PROUD OF THAT SHIT TOO NIGGA, YOU MAD? HA! COCKSUCKA!

Yea, I'm mad your mom didn't get a fucking abortion when she was smoking rock and pregnant with you at 14..

Yea, I'm mad your mom didn't get a fucking abortion when she was smoking rock and pregnant with you at 14..

because obviously speaking/writing in vernacular means you're an idiot.

that's what they told mark twain when huck finn dropped, you know.

mero come in here and slay this pig in your white people voice.

This reminds me of my high school days...ahhh to be young again.

I went to Farragut Career Academy..notable alumni:

Pat Sajack

pat-sajak.jpg

Kevin Garnett (Attended senior year. Transplant from some other state)

p1.kevin.jpg

and Me

NintendoNerdLord.jpg

Seriously tho, Farragut in the early 90's was fucking CRAZY! All out race/gang riots...CPD storming the school with SWAT gear..Pittbulls in the hallway.

Im working my dick off to make sure my son never has to deal with the shit I had to deal with at that piece of shit school.