iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i managed to put a couple on but a majority of the ones i have gotten give me that message

you been able to put bluray 5.1 on it?

Nah, I'm using a 2g. That may be your problem. Use handbrake or total video converter

to convert to stereo movies. 5.1 isn't possible from these things....yet

For anybody wondering, I used blackra1n tonight, and it literally took 6 seconds to jailbreak.

So, anybody thinking about using it...go for it.

P.S. Kimjung,

If you still need those links, I dug them up! They still work too. /too-lazy-to-pm-you

i updated mine and used blackra1n as well, now my iphone runs slow as shit and the No SIM prompt comes up every 5 seconds (no sim card slot, got it fo free, just use it for wifi B)) and the battery life is half what it used to be.

I've been trying to downgrade back to 2.2.1 but I keep getting the same error codes (1600-1602) anyone have any insight as to what to do? I had it jailbroken with quickpwn prior to this

I'd say reset to factory and re jailbreak it. I used blackra1n as well and i'm running just as well as i always have. The fact that the no SIM prompt keeps coming up could be why your battery life is shit, as your phone is probably using a bunch of battery as it constantly tries to search for the SIM card. Not sure how you'd bypass that, but i'm sure other people who are in the same boat as you have figured out a way around that.

For anybody wondering, I used blackra1n tonight, and it literally took 6 seconds to jailbreak.

So, anybody thinking about using it...go for it.

P.S. Kimjung,

If you still need those links, I dug them up! They still work too. /too-lazy-to-pm-you

I got the snes/genesis rom sites, but the nes/gba ones are locked, so yeah sen me what you got it might fill in some blanks

LlahAllah - if you ran blackra1n you updated to the 05.11.07 carrier data, which is the modem firmware. As of right now you can't roll back carrier data even with a factory restore. I would restore, then re-break with the most current quickpwn that works with the new carrier data. Or re try blackra1n-my first jailbreak didn't stick

I've been having problems with internet connectivity the last 2 days.

which coincides with me running blacksn0w and setting up tethering.

dont know if thats the reason or shitty ATT service in the LA area.

Its an issue with the 05.11.07 carrier hack that makes the blackra1n jailbreak work. Did you also unlock? Supposedly a fix is coming soon, but basically it resets the 3g connection so sometimes you can't make calls either.

the best game is MX mayhem and its free. Its hella fun. Convert the controls to digital tho so you dont have to tilt the phone to play just touch the screen. Its seriously the shit. its a 2d motocross game. Anyone else play it?

I just searched this and it costs a buck. Motor X Mayhem's what came up, assuming it's the same shit. sounds dope though.

I got a 3g 3.1.2 upgraded bb. And everything.. Jb with blackra1n and unlocked it as well.. I read some shit about not being able to turn it off cuz it will lock up on me... Is this true cuz it happened my battery died for like an hour then I charged it and it was all good??? Did I dodge a bullet or was I mislead??

P.s I got tmobile flex account!!

Oh yeeeeaaahhhh!!

Archived