Cops Tase Naked Wizard

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i blogged about this. you know...because there's dicks involved.

in more ways than one.

Hit me a link to your blog there ZDs......always keen to read a fellow blog.

Send it via. PM if preferred.

edit: NO HOMO.....phew.

Peep how the cop kept deliberately tazering dudes heart.

He was trying to kill him.

And why the fuck was dude trying to show off his mini-dick?

Did he seriously think that there was something normal about his shit that he felt no shame flaunting it???

its called brown acid

Peep how the cop kept deliberately tazering dudes heart.

He was trying to kill him.

And why the fuck was dude trying to show off his mini-dick?

Did he seriously think that there was something normal about his shit that he felt no shame flaunting it???

This reminds me of a festival I was at last year, clothing optional type camping shit... and there's this dude walking around that's got fucking elephantitis of the nuts or something... like these things were the size of baseballs and hanging down about a foot. Nobody wanted to look, but fuck, something like that is like a train wreck. We were all trying to figure out whether dude was proud of them or he was just waiting for somebody to tell him to get to a doctor, quick. /nh

This reminds me of a festival I was at last year, clothing optional type camping shit... and there's this dude walking around that's got fucking elephantitis of the nuts or something... like these things were the size of baseballs and hanging down about a foot. Nobody wanted to look, but fuck, something like that is like a train wreck. We were all trying to figure out whether dude was proud of them or he was just waiting for somebody to tell him to get to a doctor, quick. /nh

i go to this secluded lil nude beach in far rockaway sometimes and it's so awkward seeing old people and their strange genitals.

and speaking of ridiculously huge nuts, one of my boys is always bragging about how his shits are so big they hit the water when he takes a shit.

not a pretty picture. at all.