Swine Flu From Mexico Spreads To US

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...

I'm contemplating going to NYC this weekend since there have been confirmed cases there-- but I aint a pussy so chances are I am going. A 10% fatality rate (assuming that that information is true) is on some weak shit anyhow. I'm more worried about paying my bills on time or reproducing with young skeezers than this homosexual of a virus.

Nigga fake; Swine flu.

YO THERES NO MORE SWINE FLU.

I SAW THAT NIGGA AT MT EDEN ON THE 4 TRAIN AND I WAS LIKE "WHATS POPPIN NIGGA? YOU GOT NIGGAS MAD NERVOUS" AND HE WAS LIKE "YEAH NIGGA WHATS HOOD NIGGA IM FUCKIN SWINE FLU NIGGA IM FUCKIN SHIT UP NIGGAS AINT FUCKIN WIT ME IM A GOON" AND I WAS LIKE "OK YOURE A GOON BUT WHATS A GOON TO A GAAHHHHBBBBLUUUNNNN?"

THEN I THREW THAT NIGGA IN THE TRACKS SO HE DEAD NOW.

YW NIGGAS

YO THERES NO MORE SWINE FLU.

I SAW THAT NIGGA AT MT EDEN ON THE 4 TRAIN AND I WAS LIKE "WHATS POPPIN NIGGA? YOU GOT NIGGAS MAD NERVOUS" AND HE WAS LIKE "YEAH NIGGA WHATS HOOD NIGGA IM FUCKIN SWINE FLU NIGGA IM FUCKIN SHIT UP NIGGAS AINT FUCKIN WIT ME IM A GOON" AND I WAS LIKE "OK YOURE A GOON BUT WHATS A GOON TO A GAAHHHHBBBBLUUUNNNN?"

THEN I THREW THAT NIGGA IN THE TRACKS SO HE DEAD NOW.

YW NIGGAS

I can just see the NY Times article:

Bronx Man Smokes Wet, Kills Swine Flu

"in local news, a bronx man is wanted for questioning in the death of the swine flu, witnesses say he approached the flu on the 4 train, exchanged words and then swallowed the victim whole and spat him under the train as it approached the station and screamed "fuck you b, you a wing ass nigga" and then proceeded to do what is now known as the '12oz shuffle' across the platform"