Swine Flu From Mexico Spreads To US

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my apartment building is about 25% mexican ESL students. While watching TV tonight it sounded like somebody was knocking on the door, so I pop my head out and see about 3 Canada Customs officers and 2 city cops banging on the neighbour's door. I couldn't hear much, but from what I picked up I think they were trying to track down passengers on certain flights back from mexico that might have been exposed.

maybe they'll finally leave and I wont have to listen to the incessant chirping of the 10-4 walkie talkie feature on their cell phones. why does every single mexican ESL student in the damn city use that shit? its just them and contractors. It baffles me.

maybe they'll finally leave and I wont have to listen to the incessant chirping of the 10-4 walkie talkie feature on their cell phones. why does every single mexican ESL student in the damn city use that shit? its just them and contractors. It baffles me.

Because that shit sounds hella "chido" when it goes off in front of the hynas at the flea market. Makes them think you have a job.

I PROPPED YOU WIT IT.

prop me with it too!

josh_and_sleep_pigs1.jpg

"He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur'an

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

"Agentleman does not eat the flesh of pigs and dogs." Confucian Book of Rites

i want some bacon.

prop me with it too!

josh_and_sleep_pigs1.jpg

"He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur'an

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

"Agentleman does not eat the flesh of pigs and dogs." Confucian Book of Rites

i want some bacon.

Is that Josh Martinez?