Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheoHuxtable..

Swine Flu From Mexico Spreads To US

It has killed over 60 people in Mexico, and infected many more. In the US at first 8 have been infected so far, all in Southern California & Texas. But now there's fears that it has spread to Queens, NY after a few students visited Mexico and now around 25 people are said to be infected there.

It's a more stronger version of the human flu, but contains a combination of swine, bird, and human flu that can be spread among humans.

Remember the "bird flu" fears a couple years ago that started in Asia, and how it could become a pandemic. They're saying this could become a worldwide pandemic -- except this time it's started in our own backyard.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124061694466055035.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/25/nyregion/25sick.html?hp

Oh yeah, and another difference between this flu and the bird flu, is that the bird flu was only transferrable from bird to human, but not from human to human. This one is transferrable from human to human. You mad?

Oh yeah, and another difference between this flu and the bird flu, is that the bird flu was only transferrable from bird to human, but not from human to human. This one is transferrable from human to human. You mad?

The question is are you mad?

Well the situation is looking pretty bleak possibility of the whole Americas getting infected is quite real... Don't bring that shit over here or I will also become quite irate.

I hope Paris Hilton catches it first.

god damn U.S always handling and kinging shit good on 'em

I still hate the majority of your celebs though...

I'd hate the majority of your celebs but I don't know any of them.

Except Russel Crowe and Hugh Jackman. And that one chick.

Russel Crowe tries to be Australian he isn't. He does own the Rabbitohs though and seems to be a tough prick, he's from New Zealand... The shittier version of Australia, I don't condone Hugh Jackman and his faggy dancing ways.

I thought I had something else to write but i forgot it alas I am drunk and waiting to get a lift from a friend so I can pick up some women and get drunker.

I heard that Homeland Security posted a warning on YouTube

a good week before there was even a reported outbreak

pretty convenient considering the recent chaos in Mexico

I guess we haven't had a media-hyped flu epidemic that ends up killing a few sickly 90 year olds and people in countries with poor health care in a while, so this is right on schedule.

Guest 50million

^ i was like....uhhh that license plate is not from mexico.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now