What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Watched "Hurt Locker" last night, pretty good from wat I rember, i was a little buzzed and hi, the first scene was illen tho, built a lot of suspence and I accutualy felt it. When my girl went to the room to change my son, I went to go get her and tell her to hurry, I started walking down the hall to my door all slow and felt like the hurt locker!

these were alright.. only thing about armored is the storys kinda got a foolish horror movie person kinda writing.. meaning everythings for show, and instead of running out the front door they run upstairs or instead of just killing the person when given the chance, they run.. still didnt mind watching it though.

armored1.jpg

straightoutofbrooklyn.06051642358Y5H8N.jpg

Animal-2-.jpg

the taxi driver i was talking to last night when i was drunk said this movie was bolloks. he also said his favourite film ever was kick ass, so i dont know how much of his opinion i can really take serious.

saw it last night and it wasnt anything special. if someone was to ask if i'd recommend it i'd probably say, eh...

That Michael Moore movie, like all of his movies, made me sad and angry.

I know most of his movies are very one sided, but I grew up while all of this shit was happening and it just solidified my hatred for fat, greedy legislators and corporate fuckbags who basically turned everyone who is not rich into a slave.

• 2 weeks later...