What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
54 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

image.jpeg.1f47ea0a1c835187655f1da59491c54e.jpeg
Made my girl watch this for the first time. She couldn’t handle the tunnel scene. 

This one hit hard when I saw it all those years ago. La Haine was on a constant loop in friends' apartments in the late 90s. Vincent Cassel was a god around these parts

You see Enter the Void, another one of Gaspard Noe's?

A jumbled mess but good eye candy

This psychedelic tour of life after death is seen entirely from the point of view of Oscar (Nathaniel Brown), a young American drug dealer and addict living in Tokyo with his prostitute sister, Linda (Paz de la Huerta). When Oscar is killed by police during a bust gone bad, his spirit journeys from the past -- where he sees his parents before their deaths -- to the present -- where he witnesses his own autopsy -- and then to the future, where he looks out for his sister from beyond the grave.

8.PNG

• Like 1

Bo Burnham's new netflix special INSIDE.. guess he did this during the whole covid shit.. hes got some songs and little tid bits that are hilarious and super spot on and then theres parts where hes just all super depressed and expresses how low his mental health is.. i get it as a whole but if you're just watching it just to watch it its kind of off putting at some moments.. the white womans instagram song was amazing..

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, metronome said:

@Dark_Knight It was pretty campy but surprisingly decent.  About exactly what I was expecting, ode to the 80s style slasher flick with some Fear Street lore mixed in.  Hit my preteen nostalgia button on the nose.

I was gonna skip it the second i saw they cast yet another stranger things kid.  Getting tired of it but if you say it’s good might have to check it out. 

2 minutes ago, Kults said:

I was gonna skip it the second i saw they cast yet another stranger things kid.  Getting tired of it but if you say it’s good might have to check it out. 

Oh man, don't put that on me, haha.  Full disclosure I watched it 9 or 10 beers deep with my wife, so.

• Like 1