What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How was that cashback flick??

I remember watching previews and there were many boobs gracing the screen

Yeah there was a lot of boob shots in the movie, which was nice. Personally I liked it for what it was for it's cinematography. If you like movies about people with insomnia, and dealing with relationship bullshit, then this is the movie for you.

cheers.

I just watched Toxic Avenger.

Last Night.

spzt03.jpg

they have toxic avenger 1- 7 (i think it might only be 1-5) on demand for free if anyone has comcast.... just fyi

anyways Im watching Sucker Free City right now and dling cashback, bronson, martyrs and season 1-2 of chappelle show....

Just finished watching Martyrs. I went into it thinking it was going to be your average style revenge flick, but booooy was i wrong. Pretty brutal. I'm not sure exactly what to think of it yet, but its definitely not a film most people are going to enjoy.

With that said, and without delving into the plot and spoiling anything for those who do check it out: I enjoyed it and it was worth the watch, for me. Can't say if many of you will feel the same way. Definitely not for the faint of heart or those who are only into hollywood horrors/dramas. For those who do check it out, i recommend not watching the trailers or reading up on it in any depth beyond just checking out the basic imdb info. I did after i finished, and the trailer shows way too much in my opinion, and if you start reading about it you run the risk of spoilers.

anyone got a link to cashback?

Its on demonoid if you're a member. If not, bump the demonoid thread and i'm sure someone on here has an invite they'd be willing to give you. By far the most consistently fast torrent site for movies that i've found.

edit: and while i'm thinking about demonoid, does anyone know why my ratio has stayed at 0/0 and it claims i haven't uploaded or downloaded anything when i've downloaded and seeded a ton of shit? I mean, its no big deal, but it would be nice if i got some invites occasionally for all the seeding i've done.

Its on demonoid if you're a member. If not, bump the demonoid thread and i'm sure someone on here has an invite they'd be willing to give you. By far the most consistently fast torrent site for movies that i've found.

edit: and while i'm thinking about demonoid, does anyone know why my ratio has stayed at 0/0 and it claims i haven't uploaded or downloaded anything when i've downloaded and seeded a ton of shit? I mean, its no big deal, but it would be nice if i got some invites occasionally for all the seeding i've done.

My data used to stay at 26GB dld and 30GB uploaded but lately it has gone back to 50/50. I think if you get a lot of external torrents from there it doesn't count to your ratio as I know that I used to upload a shit-tonne that wasn't counted. Whats fucked is my new ISP counts uploads towards my usage quota.

I fucking hate aussie ISPs...