What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This was ridiculous, but I watched it the whole way thru

exit_speed.jpg

Red this shit about it:

"On Christmas Eve, ten strangers board a bus traveling across Texas. Far out in the wilds they collide with a meth-addicted biker. Forced off the road by other members of the gang, the passengers take refuge in the hell hole of an abandoned scrap yard. They use improvised weapons and sheer guts to mount a defense against the murderous bikers but, as their numbers dwindle, they realize that their survival depends on doing the unthinkable. They must go on the offensive."

So cheesy it is funny at times but its just, I was laughing at it the whole way through.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This was ridiculous, but I watched it the whole way thru

exit_speed.jpg

Red this shit about it:

"On Christmas Eve, ten strangers board a bus traveling across Texas. Far out in the wilds they collide with a meth-addicted biker. Forced off the road by other members of the gang, the passengers take refuge in the hell hole of an abandoned scrap yard. They use improvised weapons and sheer guts to mount a defense against the murderous bikers but, as their numbers dwindle, they realize that their survival depends on doing the unthinkable. They must go on the offensive."

So cheesy it is funny at times but its just, I was laughing at it the whole way through.

The picture didn't show up.

Exit Speed eh??

Looks corny I just googled it.

You watched it all the way thorugh.:lol: :lol:

Jesus dude!!!

You wonder why you're not very liked???

You follow people around like a "Faggot"

My dude, you've been sonned like 345748596724 times on here, yet you still get all doped up on pills, and think you're witty.

Lets show everyone the Dragon.

sfc4cn.jpg

and the dope ass mood shit.

dgpjj5.jpg

Go back to boss battles, and study letter structure.

• Like 4

haha we got this wanker miles following us around channel zero too.

Go back to your Boss battle thread where you are getting clowned on by everyone and keep it there we don't need your childish ramblings here or maybe we do for everyones entertainment, keep getting treated like the bitch you are and drawing your "f'n faggot" dragons dickhead.

Jesus dude!!!

My dude, you've been sonned like 345748596724 times on here, yet you still get all doped up on pills, and think you're witty.

Lets show everyone the Dragon.

sfc4cn.jpg

and the dope ass mood shit.

dgpjj5.jpg

Go back to boss battles, and study letter structure.

that dragon looks like an asshole with teeth, scales and wings

Jesus dude!!!

i'm not well like because i didn't lay down for your gay ass in the kungfu thread, that you didn't start, or really contribute to either(f' sonni), and because i'm not a homo hipster jock riding m'fer like the rest of these tools.. don't act like you're not the one who follows f'ers around you dumb faggot..

proof is all there. so don't be mad when i show up and snicker at the shamefully gay shit you kids are into.. you're an over opinionated bitch, go visit the real world you little faggots. or you have and have to compinsate on 120z with hipster dictation.. you fags lose.. still funny as hell too

and that piece IS lefty and from the 90's.. sry u still lose, can't rewrite history mcfly

Jesus dude!!!

i'm not well like because i didn't lay down for your gay ass in the kungfu thread, that you didn't start, or really contribute to either(f' sonni), and because i'm not a homo hipster jock riding m'fer like the rest of these tools.. don't act like you're not the one who follows f'ers around you dumb faggot..

proof is all there. so don't be mad when i show up and snicker at the shamefully gay shit you kids are into.. you're an over opinionated bitch, go visit the real world you little faggots. or you have and have to compinsate on 120z with hipster dictation.. you fags lose.. still funny as hell too

and that piece IS lefty and from the 90's.. sry u still lose, can't rewrite history mcfly

WhooooaWHOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!!!

You didn't lay down for me???? That's homo.

I didn't start the thread and I don't contribute????

Are you high on pills again???:lol: :lol:

You better go check that thread again if you think I don't contribute.

"you're an over opinionated bitch, go visit the real world you little faggots."

Wait this is a forum, opinion's are required to keep the forum moving.

And real world, nigga you trade corny stickers over the net, You haven't worked since what did you say 08???

Get real son.

I leave my home at least 5 days a week, to mingle with real world people.

Get real son, You're making yourself look dumber everytime you post.

"and that piece IS lefty and from the 90's.. sry u still lose, can't rewrite history mcfly" All I can do is laugh at this, get real, you ain't draw that junk with your lefthand, quit fronting.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You fucking bum.

yeah i'd have posted it anywhere if i didn't and it wasn't??

opinions matter, i'll agree.. you kids were like, get that shit outta here.. on some supreme king shit.. you're a faggot, and sometimes you act like it.. it wasn't you're place to say shit about where it belonged (because it all fit the thread description, and was all classic as fuck, but not in the commercialized sonni chiba way) so i said fuck the kungfunshit thread but you homo m'fers followed me around.. googled my shit (and i really ain't mad about it, that shit's too funny to me) then cry when i laugh out loud at your retarded asses... you're a bitch

you couldn't act like a bigger bitch

haha i made twice as much not working this last year as i would have working.. and the same people cut the check.. i havn't seen anything remotely related to the foundry i work in all year either.. i'm claiming over 40k next tax season.. how bout you? hope you worked hard for it

• Like 1

haha Miles might just be the angriest motherfucker I have ever come across on the internet, I won't deny reading these brain numbing rants are entertaining and make me giggle keep it up you intellectually inept moron.

Keep drawing those "f'n faggot" dragons and popping those pills which seem to make you enraged and somewhat mildly retarded we'll all just keep laughing at you and egging you on to gain some amusement.

I hope you are in a state where you can properly comprehend what I just posted.

haha Miles might just be the angriest motherfucker I have ever come across on the internet, I won't deny reading these brain numbing rants are entertaining and make me giggle keep it up you intellectually inept moron.

Keep drawing those "f'n faggot" dragons and popping those pills which seem to make you enraged and somewhat mildly retarded we'll all just keep laughing at you and egging you on to gain some amusement.

I hope you are in a state where you can properly comprehend what I just posted.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His brain is :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: