What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

30agga9.jpg

was not too bad but definitely not what i was expecting from a terminator movie.

the only "good" part was the T-800 in skynet.

too much transformers parts.

and common?? at the beginning i thought that they had also put coolio on the gas station

I saw this movie with my gf last night. It was suprisingly good and very funny!

Away-We-Go-Movie-.jpg

Directed by Academy Award winner Sam Mendes (“American Beauty”) from an original screenplay by Dave Eggers and Vendela Vida, this funny and heartfelt film follows the journey of an expectant couple (John Krasinski [“The Office’] and Maya Rudolph [“Saturday Night Live’]), as they travel the U.S. in search of the perfect place to put down roots and raise their family. Along the way, they have misadventures and find fresh connections with an assortment of relatives and old friends who just might help them discover “home” on their own terms for the first time. The movie features the music of Alexi Murdoch.

I also saw this the other night. Not very good. I expected more sex, tits & ass. Even if it had more skin, still a bad movie IMO.......

the_girlfriend_experience_movie_poster1.jpg

Set in the weeks leading up to the 2008 presidential election, THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE is five days in the life of Chelsea (adult film star Sasha Grey in her mainstream film debut), an ultra high-end Manhattan call girl who offers more than sex to her clients, but companionship and conversation - “the girlfriend experience.” Chelsea thinks she has her life totally under control-she feels her future is secure because she runs her own business her own way, makes $2000 an hour, and has a devoted boyfriend (Chris Santos) who accepts her lifestyle. But when you’re in the business of meeting people, you never know who you’re going to meet… The twentieth film from Academy Award-winning director Steven Soderbergh, THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE is a sexy, gorgeously shot time capsule from the not-too-distant past.

this movie was ok......

80914.jpg

Was that good? Jim Jarmusch (sp?) films usually are.

Limits of Control is totally up in the air. All gray. I can't give you an answer because the film doesn't allow you to make an absolute answer.

Picture yourself looking at a abstract painting. Then, making up your mind about the meaning of the painting (at the point in time you are looking at it). That is what this film is like.

It seems not good or bad, interesting or boring, it is what you make of it at where YOU (the subjective viewer) are at you're point in time.

My perspective about the film may be meaningless to your perspective after you see it, because we're both (most likely) coming from different perspectives. There are things I love about it and things I don't like about it.

Yes, the film does actually accomplish this seemingly impossible agenda...Just try and take the first 30 minutes in and relax; take your time.

My advice: if you have time, go see it. But try not to expect action, love, plot maze, tic-tac-toe, just see it for "yourself." It does sound corny, but, that's the film.