The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBB- It finished around 7 or so. It was the first time my friend was doing a food gig there so he wasn't quite sure how it would go. I may attempt to do the same thing at some point as my other friend/old neighbor is not a bar tender there.

I'm prolly headed back up there today just to sit and catch up with him a bit.

but yeah, I don't see why an east bay beer meet up can't happen. I'm sure Choc would be into it.

NBB- It finished around 7 or so. It was the first time my friend was doing a food gig there so he wasn't quite sure how it would go. I may attempt to do the same thing at some point as my other friend/old neighbor is not a bar tender there.

I'm prolly headed back up there today just to sit and catch up with him a bit.

but yeah, I don't see why an east bay beer meet up can't happen. I'm sure Choc would be into it.

I'd be down man... My bff is sous chef over at mua or nex, it doesn't matter because they share the kitchen, on like Broadway and 27th or something. He brews a batch of 5 gals every couple of weeks. 1988 and MilkGrenades are familiar with him as well.

But we should definitely set something up soon. I lost my wallet at ghost town this weekend, and broke my phone, so im on my way to dmv right now to get a replacement ID.

Cheers.

I know this is the beer thread, but the Temescal Safeway has Hanger1 on sale for 20 bucks.... Fucking gnarly deal, i got 2.

Photo+on+2011-08-02+at+18.53.jpg

also for beer i got a Red Hook Longhammer IPA 12er... Keeping it summery.

As far as strictness, there are a few bars i frequent so often that clearly they know who i am. Ruby Room for example, but at least in this part of california, your best luck for getting into a bar without an ID or underage is going to some skummy methy bar that needs the money. And im rocking a full scum life beard right now with the beginnings of a roly fingers mustache, so it's probably not that im babyfaced.