KIDS 1995 SOUNDTRACK

takecover

This is such a fire soundtrack but i need help on something. In the scene at the party there is and instro playin called Wrong Side of The Tracks. It has a bunch of scratchin n cuts n shit. I cant find THAT version of it tho. All I seem to find is JUST the instrumental, no scratching or nothin, not the Kids version. Can anyone help?????????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha yea wassup rockers was pretty dissapointing. but it was crazy when that kid got shot by the peckerwood, that wasnt expected.

Oh when they were climbing that wall? Yeah that was basically the only shocking moment in the movie. I was just like wtf after that.

i have nothing relevant to add to ur search but i will say kids sucked dick. so did bully except for the blonde chick whos name escapes me(moma and papas daughter)

korine and clark are hacks

and harold hunter was half a fag and this is comimng from someone who knew him so keep jocking. its sad hes gone but dude gets jocked like he's a somebody? why? His brother was chill tho. and

1. Casper - Daniel Johnston Listen Listen

2. Daddy Never Understood - Deluxx Folk Implosion Listen Listen

3. Nothing Gonna Stop Listen Listen

4. Jenny's Theme Listen Listen

5. Simean Groove Listen Listen

6. Casper The Friendly Ghost - Daniel Johnston Listen Listen

7. Natural One Listen Listen

8. Spoiled - Sebadoh Listen Listen

9. Crash Listen Listen

10. Wet Stuff Listen Listen

11. Mad Fright Night - Lo-Down Listen Listen

12. Raise The Bells Listen Listen

13. Good Morning Captain - Slint

i have nothing relevant to add to ur search but i will say kids sucked dick. so did bully except for the blonde chick whos name escapes me(moma and papas daughter)

korine and clark are hacks

and harold hunter was half a fag and this is comimng from someone who knew him so keep jocking. its sad hes gone but dude gets jocked like he's a somebody? why? His brother was chill tho. and

DAMN HOMIE HOW ABOUT SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD?

I think Larry Clark has a thing for young guys with no shirts.

I always thought that about Victor Salva, the director of Jeepers Creepers. I was under the impression that he had a fetish for young adolescent boys just because of the movie. That movie had images of naked boys getting abused in dungeons and shit. So I looked him up, and sure enough, he had been convicted of molesting a 12 year-old boy.