WOMEN WORTH KILLING FOR...

Some1

You people are seriously trippin if you are not looking at the fucking blogs on the front page REGULARLY!! All I am saying is Allen put us up on suffin serrious...Beautiful bodies and beautiful photography go together like muh fucking cheese and macaroni...

Seriously thanks this was actually dope and my jaw dropped for two reasons...Bruno Bisang's photography is amazing and so are his subjects...

bisang_gallery_2_04.jpg

Here I linked it for you lazy fucks...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/allen_aka/

You ALL should becoming premium members seriously you use this place you should help it out to keep content like this alive... It all come outs of someones pocket...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: PsalmJuan boutta put ewe up awn suffin serrrus...

yeah looking at his blog makes me feel like more of a loser.

dudes going to barcelona to visit montana, chillin' with fab 5 at a basquiat show, bbq'ing in some marthas vineyard type place with the wife and kids next to trump's, family vacation in euroland, etc.

and im here giving props and negaprops on 12oz and erasing penis' on drawball.

/no homo

ps. worst thread title ever.

(people ain't checking it.)

Yea I feel like i am doing nothing with my life looking at it. I decided to change it I am going to do an apprenticeship at a custom drum manufacturer. I mean I hate my job and it will give me opportunities to meet people and be around shit I love win win...

Yea some mod should change the title to something better because this shit needs attention...

You ALL should becoming premium members seriously you use this place you should help it out to keep content like this alive... It all come outs of someones pocket...

Yeah, because the VIP will be so great when it gets flooded by all the toys, noobs, and other idiots on here.

Do we really need a bunch of +om+om's in the VIP?

yeah looking at his blog makes me feel like more of a loser.

dudes going to barcelona to visit montana, chillin' with fab 5 at a basquiat show, bbq'ing in some marthas vineyard type place with the wife and kids next to trump's, family vacation in euroland, etc.

and im here giving props and negaprops on 12oz and erasing penis' on drawball.

/no homo

ps. worst thread title ever.

(people ain't checking it.)

:lol:

that was fantastic!

Ok, I have a question.

I have been lurking and posting for a while now. I help run another relatively large forum and understand the work, effort and money that goes into providing a service like this. So, I'm willing to find out what it takes to become a VIP or whatever it is to contribute to the service I use and enjoy. TBH, whatever privileges a VIP gets are not what interests me. I just don't want to be a freeloader. Also, as an old bloke that started painting back in the early to mid-80's, I will always love the culture and would like to support it as it progresses.

I just had a quick (drunken) squiz and couldn't find the information regarding a paid conscription. Can some one please direct me to a link or wherever where I can check this out. I already click and read the blogs, but I'm willing to see what the requirements are to financially support the site.

Waits for invitations to provide account details.....

Would also kill for beer nuts.

Yeah, because the VIP will be so great when it gets flooded by all the toys, noobs, and other idiots on here.

Do we really need a bunch of +om+om's in the VIP?

Honestly you shouldn't donate purely for the fact of getting into VIP its just an added bonus. They should donate to the site because they use it, this is the best and largest resource for the type of culture we belong to. Where else in the world are you going to get quality like we have here people flock to this site from all over the world to post up their shit and flicks they have caught. Where else are you going to go to get up on all the new shit painted THAT DAY, news info, the secret recipe for krink, all the new shit. There is so much that this site has to offer for free to the users. People are prolly like what do you mean its just a place to post pictures. That shit takes money to design promote run all of it takes money coming out of Raven's pocket and the money he gets he puts back into this place and he keeps coming with more.(nohomo) Donating is just a way to give thanks and to preserve the future of the ounce. Seriously who the fuck cares if there are bunch of dumbasses running around VIP as long as 12oz keeps going with all the flicks info the hate new shit technical help "that place" photography all the art people willing to help you out with shit youre are confused with or want to try then I am cool with it. We have an amazing community that we all have been given the least these mother fuckers could do is give something back...

blackjesus.jpg

yeah i agree. i donated $20 a few months ago but i didn't buy a VIP subscription. i have been coming on here since 2000 or 01, under other names, and i've gotten a lot of good info on a ton of non graffiti related stuff. so, if i can give back and help out, why not. honestly, i don't even care about graffiti anymore. i'm glad that 12 oz, unlike many other forums, has a wealth of non graff content.

i'm eating egg noodles right now, i just though i would say something totally random and even more useless.

Archived