What time do you wake up.

Poesia [ ] T

I need to get on a mission and am planning on waking up at around 5 am starting next week. I waste too much of my day in bed. Plus i want to wake up early enough to get a work out in before work.

I think its impossible but i have accomplished more harder tasks. For some reason this seems still that much harder

Who's got a crazy morning schedule that i need to copy.

Current schedule up at about 8:55 at work by 10 am. No workout just breakfast and quick 10 minute email and internet check.

Usually asleep by 2-3.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you go to sleep earlier if you want to be up by 5 am. I go to sleep around 10-12 pm

on school nights and wake up at 5 am. It's not that bad after a while, but I do admit that I've

been a bit cranky lately.

People are different, so who knows, maybe you can fix up some crazy sleeping schedule and

still be good for the rest of the day.

yeah i think maybe a run would work better ill start with that my hills will probably give me a solid 30 min workout.

And if i dont have to drive to workout and back and shower i might get away with up at 6 am. 30 min jog. in to work at 7:30 like a champ.

Getting the worm.

Fucking hell 8:55am?!?!??

I get up at 5:30am, breakfast, get stuff ready for work, at the gym at 6:00-6:15am, at work at 7:30am. I shower at the gym because it's right next to work.

I can finish work at early as 3:15pm if I really want to. It's nice finishing work and still having some day left to do stuff. Makes me sleep better at night too which I've had problems with all my life. Now I zonk out at about 10:30-11:00pm.

my lil schedule...

i kinda go by the tv for my time...

my alarm on my phone goes off at 5 but i never hear it

and end up waking up in the middle of some cartoon on the tv...

(around 6:25ish)

then i lay in bed and chill untill i get the energy to get up and out of bed...

by the time i get up and ready for school spongebob comes on...

i get dressed, brush the teeth, wash my face, get my things, and go to the bus stop..

(get ready at 7:00, leave by 7:30)

then i get to school around 8:10 or so and class starts at 8:20...

get out of school at 3:30, home by 4:00..

then after school whatever happens happens...

i end up sleeping around 12:30 or so..

I've never understood how old people wake up at the crack of dawn even when they have no reason to.

I have a hard enough time prying myself out of bed when I need to get up for work.

If I have no reason to get up in the morning I go to bed anywhere between 4 and 6 in the morning, and wake up no earlier than 3 in the afternoon.

I was always like this, even when I was a sober kid who didn't even drink or anything.

I know for a fact that I'm just naturally nocturnal, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one.

Maybe humans are just evolving into being nocturnal.

My alarm goes off at 7 AM, I hit snooze until 7:10, then I'll either get up or hit snooze again. What I do before I get out the door depends entirely on the aforementioned snooze factor. Work starts at 8, but what time I get there is again dependent on the blasted snooze button.

I hate getting out of bed. Once I'm up, I'm fine, but I absolutely hate getting out of my warm comfy bed with my cute naked girlfriend to go to work.

When I was in highschool I had my alarm set down to the minute that it took me to get up, throw my clothes on, rush to school (hauling ass on my skateboard), stop along the way to get some donuts and caffine, and get to class in the nick of time.

And I still ended up crashing out and sleeping through the first couple periods, and dragging ass through the rest.

And I was able to go to bed around 10:30 or so back then, so it wasn't like I didn't get enough hours of sleep in.

I'm just naturally nocturnal.

It's probably the main reason why I never did too well in school and why my cranky ass attitude in the morning cost me more than a few jobs in my life.

I can't imagine trying to get into a steady 5 AM schedule at all. My work schedule is completely random. Anywhere from four to twelve days a month, I'll have a shoot which will require me to get up "early". That can range from about 4 to 7 AM, and on those days I'm waking up twelve minutes before I need to leave, putting on clothes that I laid out the night before, brushing my teeth, and bouncing.

The rest of the time, I get up between 10 and 11. I stay up until somewhere between 2 and 6 AM usually, except when I'm working a lot and I need to get to bed earlier. I doubt I get to bed before 1 AM more than twice a month, even if I have to be up at 5 or 6 the next day.

I would say that if work wasn't a factor, my ideal lifestyle would be sleeping from 5 to 11 AM every day. Maybe 5 to noon on the weekends.