you learn something new everyday...

groyn shmoyn

in the failed attempt at making an underscore i overshot the shift key and held down the "ctrl" button and hit the minus symbol. and for the first time i realized that the size of the webpage text can either get bigger or smaller depending on how often you hit the minus/plus sign with the ctrl button held down. straight n00b moment.

anybody else learn anything new today?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that reminds me of when i got my new macbook, and i accidentally held down ctrl while scrolling on my mouse and i was able to zoom in and out of shit. i had no idea what the fuck happened the first few times i did it and had to restart my computer to get the screen back to normal. the more you know.

in the failed attempt at making an underscore i overshot the shift key and held down the "ctrl" button and hit the minus symbol. and for the first time i realized that the size of the webpage text can either get bigger or smaller depending on how often you hit the minus/plus sign with the ctrl button held down. straight n00b moment.

anybody else learn anything new today?

ooooh so thats what was doing it. that shit kept happening to me and when i look up its like what the hell.

Archived