fucking young chicks...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
about a year ago i noticed a rather pretty girl working at the starbucks by my parents house.

she was there fairly often when i went in. i figured she was young, but at least 19 or so.

i was there with friends one night and asked them how old they thought she was.... all agreed that she was probably 20 or so.

anyway, i was in there one evening while picking up coffee before going to do wholecars and on the way out i'm like "ah, fuck it" and jotted down a quick note on the back of my receipt that just said something to the effect of "i just thought you should know that you're really pretty. i would've told you this to your face, but you're working drive-thru and seem real busy. i promise i'm not a creep, i just thought you should know you're beautiful, if you don't already." asked one of the other cashiers to give it to her and left.

came back a week or so later on my usual coffee-run, she was there. as soon as she saw me she got all red in the face and whatnot. anyway. long story short, she found the note to be adorable and we traded numbers.

i should mention here that one of my friends talked to her for a bit and found out that she was "out of school", which we took to mean that she was in college.

when i heard from her, she asked me how old i was. i told her and she was like "oh wow, you're a lot older than me...."

turns out girl is 17. dropped out of high school.... hence the 'out of school' thing.

anyways. we talk. we're friends i guess in the way that she talks to me and i keep her at a distance both because of her age and because i have a girlfriend now. turns out she's also a virgin and has decided that she wants me to "be the one". ugh.

i also have pics, but i don't think i'm going to post them. haha.

DUDE YOU CANT GIVE A DOPE STORY LIKE THAT THEN NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. post up

"i just thought you should know that you're really pretty. i would've told you this to your face, but you're working drive-thru and seem real busy. i promise i'm not a creep, i just thought you should know you're beautiful, if you don't already."

and lol at this too!

I love little girls they make me feel so good

I love little girls they make me feel so bad

When theyre around they make me feel

Like Im the only guy in town

I love little girls they make me feel so good

They dont care if Im a one way mirror

Theyre not frightened by my cold exterior

They dont ask me questions

They dont want to scold me

They dont look for answers

They just want to hold me