Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

fucking young chicks...

about a month ago, the supermarket i shop at got this very attractive cashier. she is hardly ever there when i go in, but was there today. as i'm cashing out i make some small talk with her, seems like a cool chick and what not. anyway, i leave, get home and realize i don't have any garlic for dinner, so i run to the store real quick to pick some up. go back to her line to check out again, and there is no one behind me so i decided to stay talking to her for a few minutes, eventually ask her if she'd like to get some dinner and a drink sometime. she accepts, we trade numbers. that's it. i get a call from her about half an hour ago, she tells me she needed to finish some homework for tomorrow, i ask her what she is studying, and eventually i find out she is 16! what the fuck, 16! i could have sworn she was 20-21. i ask her how old she thinks i am, she reply's "about 21, maybe". so, i don't think i'll be dating girl anytime soon. (thought a smashing isn't out of the question! oh, and i told her i just turned 21)

*edit:

daaaaaamn...

well i would share my two cents...

but i think we need pics for this one...

and what the fuck is my supermarket doing hiring teenage cashiers!

i want to work at a super market. damn.

not cause of the chicks. just because i think that would be a cool job. im not mr. career man at the moment so i need one of these types of job

i found her myspace, but don't think i wanna post her pic.

16? really!?

i found her myspace, but don't know if i wanna post a pic or not.

DO NOT....I REPEAT....DO NOT LEAVE US HANGING

The other day i was talking to this girl at a party who was a cousin of a friend, she looked early 20s and was actually mad cool and intelligent, like way more so than 99.99% percent of chicks that age

.....she turned out to be 15.

i just saw her. damn fly. deto, i would smash. under an assumed name...srsly.

p.s.: it's up to deto if he wants to post this prime example of why men get in trouble....

but mannnnnnn........damn.

no joke for years now, i use the pseudo name Justin Hoyle.

he's a friend of mine. he was so fucking pissed at me when he found out. and the way he found out was, some bird was giving "Justin" a "shout out" on the radio.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now