The Virgin Mary Pretzel!

dowmagik

A local radio station show, The Donkey Show, recently came out of the woodwork with a pretzel that (some say) looks like he Virgin Mary holding baby Jesus. The man who found the pretzel used to come into the 7-11 I worked at, and it likely the cheesiest mother fucker I had ever encountered in my life. A really nice guy, but corny as hell and would always have some semi-funny comeback to every greeting I would give him. Anyways...

It was on Ebay, and reached over 2 MILLION dollars before Ebay took it down for violating their no-food policy. The 2 million dollar bid was legit, by a business owner that wanted publicity and had been in contact with the station.

The pretzel is back on Ebay - currently a little over $5,000 - hopefully it will get back up to the big bucks it was at yesterday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Virgin-Mary-Pretzel_W0QQitemZ180217949919QQihZ008QQcategoryZ13771QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man....you can make ANYTHING look like the virgin Mary....

mary%20copy.jpg

p.s. co-sign on the rap snack....i had the dirt mcgrit sour cream and onion...shit was good..and not as greasy as regular lays.