Does it make me a scumbag

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah that shit is mad.

Seriously, I remember writing a post on here a while back when I went to my neighbours house for a party, me and my dad came home to grab some more booze and I told him this girl there was giving me the eyes. He even saw her doing it, and was like hmmm.

Anyway, I said hello to her then her parents jumped on my ass telling me she was only 12. I thought she was 16-17 easy, as she was like fully grown and almost as tall as me and shit. I was shocked and from then on I had to convince them I wasn't trying anything, was just being social. Was hard to do when I was fucked up beyond belief but my old man helped backup my story. My neighbours just cited them as drama queens and told them to fuckoff home. It was quite funny to me haha,

Hahah that shit is mad.

Seriously, I remember writing a post on here a while back when I went to my neighbours house for a party, me and my dad came home to grab some more booze and I told him this girl there was giving me the eyes. He even saw her doing it, and was like hmmm.

Anyway, I said hello to her then her parents jumped on my ass telling me she was only 12. I thought she was 16-17 easy, as she was like fully grown and almost as tall as me and shit. I was shocked and from then on I had to convince them I wasn't trying anything, was just being social. Was hard to do when I was fucked up beyond belief but my old man helped backup my story. My neighbours just cited them as drama queens and told them to fuckoff home. It was quite funny to me haha,

That just seems overall awkward to me. Glad you and your dad got the hosts to boo them out of there.

Pathetic..

Absolutely Pathetic....

If I had a younger sister, which I don't, but if I did and I caught her with a pathetic loser like yourself...I'd kick your fucking teeth so far down your throat you'd wake up thinking your just got new hemorrhoids.

TRUTH.

cant you find girls your own age?

Hahah that shit is mad.

Yeah they were def being drama queens. Like they don't know their daughter looks mad older. How you gonna bring your over-developed daughter to a party then flip out when someone hits on her?

You shouldn't have even denied it. You shoulda just been like "my bad, I thought she was older. What?".

Props for ICB hahaha, fuckin hilarious

Get your ass down here this weekend son, shit is gunna be wild! Strip club Thursday, party at the crib Friday, then the club and a hotel party in a presidential suite Saturday night

My last weekend of freedom for awhile, so you know I'm gunna do it up proper