Does it make me a scumbag

AyeBee

If you say so homeboy.

I like how you're trying to make 15 year old girls sound like they're 9. Alot of these girls are already fully developed and WELL on their way to double digit sexual partners before I ever encounter them

the last 15 year old I fucked, I was her 8th guy.

Bitches is crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know man..

I do illegal shit all the time, no big deal.

Would I fuck a girl who's all over me if she was under 18? No.

I don't know how old you are, but you see, I'm almost 30...I guess if you're 18, not a problem with me morally, but it will still land you a seat in county.

I've been to jail, seen what happens to ANYONE with a molestation/rape/statutory rape charge. It's not good homie...People have killed and died for that shit based solely on principal. Don't get caught slipping.

I'm 19 homie...15 ain't no thang

But I definately hear you on the jail steez. Funny thing is, I went and saw my boss today cuz I'm goin back to work soon, and when I told him that I was goin on house arrest in a few weeks he automatically assumed it was for a statutory haha

I used to have a STRICT 2 year limit, I wouldn't even consider a bitch more than 2 years younger

Then I was 19, me and my girl had just broken up, and this super hot 16 year old was all over me so I amended the rule

Then one night after a party, when my at the time fuck toy had left (she was 18 by the way haha) her little 15 year old friend wanted the dick and yeah.

Now my new rule is 4 years...I hope to stick to it

If you say so homeboy.

I like how you're trying to make 15 year old girls sound like they're 9. Alot of these girls are already fully developed and WELL on their way to double digit sexual partners before I ever encounter them

the last 15 year old I fucked, I was her 8th guy.

Bitches is crazy.

Real talk.

Seriously. What's up with this latest craze of dudes on the internet acting like teenage girls are like 9 year olds?

Like they never fucked any bitchs that was under 18 after they graduated highschool.

Come on now.