Does it make me a scumbag

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parents.

cluetwo has a good point here. now i'm not saying you should or shouldn't be doing what you're doing at the age of 19 --BUT, you are playing with fire in some cases. i don't remember the dude's name, but a 18 year old black male in Georgia, was dating a 16 year old white female. the dude was a straight A student, football star, and gained multiple colleges' interest. he ended up deciding on a full scholarship to a good school in Florida. the boy was a respectful boyfriend, who never forced anything upon his girlfriend. the parents, being good ol' fashioned racists, decided to press charges against the guy when their daughter wouldn't leave him. due to the boy's age, and the girl being under 18 while they dated, the Georgia judicial system played the guy to look like a mad rapist, who attacked a teenage girl like an rabid ape.

in turn, the dude lost all scholarships and other colleges' respect. i'm not sure what happened to him, but i'm sure it wasn't something he hoped for during all his hard work.

so yeah, you might be a white guy, and living far away from southern justice, but it doesn't mean your chances with a freaked out parent isn't still there.

i'm sure you don't give a fuck though. have fun.

I had a thread and talked mad shit about dudes smashing underaged hoes, its not for me. I got issues with it but do yo'ting kid!

DOA is the type of dude I need around to remind me that no matter how fucked up what I'm doing is, its hilarious and keep it up!

do you work for me, sound like this drunken shit head on my crew.

scumbags too easy

pathethic fits better

Definately :rolleyes:

And as far as parents pressin charges, I've had one set try to do that but it was when I was 18 and the girl was 17, nice and legal

All girl's parents always hate me, regardless of age...I have quite the reputation. Funnily enough, the only parents I've ever met who actually did like me were the parents of the last 15 year old I was fuckin.

Although, they only liked me cuz I bitchslapped her psycho ex-boyfriend that was torturing the family

Damn...The way it sounds you definitely have some time allotted for you in the future.

Home arrest aint shit. I did that when I was 16..3 years later, Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon against a police officer...

It's a tough world out there...Get with it, or it gets you...

cluetwo has a good point here. now i'm not saying you should or shouldn't be doing what you're doing at the age of 19 --BUT, you are playing with fire in some cases. i don't remember the dude's name, but a 18 year old black male in Georgia, was dating a 16 year old white female. the dude was a straight A student, football star, and gained multiple colleges' interest. he ended up deciding on a full scholarship to a good school in Florida. the boy was a respectful boyfriend, who never forced anything upon his girlfriend. the parents, being good ol' fashioned racists, decided to press charges against the guy when their daughter wouldn't leave him. due to the boy's age, and the girl being under 18 while they dated, the Georgia judicial system played the guy to look like a mad rapist, who attacked a teenage girl like an rabid ape.

in turn, the dude lost all scholarships and other colleges' respect. i'm not sure what happened to him, but i'm sure it wasn't something he hoped for during all his hard work.

so yeah, you might be a white guy, and living far away from southern justice, but it doesn't mean your chances with a freaked out parent isn't still there.

i'm sure you don't give a fuck though. have fun.

He has no point at all.

And the dude in Georgia was actually 17 and was convicted on "sodomy" charges.

Not "rape".

Kinda funny how the chick who was basically the same age as him who actually performed the so called sodomy (blowjob) on him wasn't charged with shit.

I guess she was somehow a victim for grabbing dudes cock and shoving it repeatedly down her throat, and he was a rapist for sitting back and letting it happen.

Go figure.

As backwards as and retarded as that sounds to all of us... is exactly how backwards and retarded our grandparents would think of a 19 year old going to prison and being branded a "rapist" for fucking a 15 year old.

sodomy can also = anal sex.

fun fact.

Sodomy usually means anal sex.

But it can also mean a blow job.

As it does in the case being talked about that was on like every fucking news channel.

But somehow people on here act like they don't know.

Fun fact.

Dip shit.

[ATTACH]80679.vB[/ATTACH]

monistat.jpg.b4facd136d6dcbff904e1cf1731c4313.jpg