Does it make me a scumbag

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah see, if you were 21, then you would be a scumbag. but youre not even 20 yet, so bang on dude. sometimes i wish i were under 20 again and knew what i know now. i would fuck the shit outta some underage hole. you know, if i was like 18, 19 again. myspace didnt come along till i was like 23. we had to rely on actually knowing some underage pussy.

^ i think myspace has had something to do with the social decline of girls around the world.

but probably not as much as people think.

when i was 13-14, there were girls fucking around and being "whorish". and its the same now.

its just that myspace has allowed them to tell the whole world they love the dick, rather than just the whole year level.

hahah you are a scumbag, but only because you are trying to trick them into believing you are 15. why dont you just approach them as a 19 year old ... 15 year old sluts love a 19 year old, fuck em while you can because when youre 22, that shit just aint happening anymore .....

Haha nah, I don't try and make em think I'm 15. You can't send em a friend request when the age gap is that big so I change it, request em, and then change it back haha