Does it make me a scumbag

AyeBee

Sodomy usually means anal sex.

But it can also mean a blow job.

As it does in the case being talked about that was on like every fucking news channel.

But somehow people on here act like they don't know.

Fun fact.

Dip shit.

i wasn't saying you were wrong or anything, and i wasn't saying anything about that case.

chill out, dude.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has no point at all.

When he's convicted by some little girls parents (or the state, yes, they'll pick up the charges) you'll sing a different tune...

It doesn't really matter to me in the long run as I'm fully capable of picking up, bending over, and straight crackin a bitch MY AGE..He asked what people thought, I gave my two cents, and now I really hope my POINT is proven to someone that will make you think twice..

As it does in the case being talked about that was on like every fucking news channel.

But somehow people on here act like they don't know.

i missed this on the news, and i only heard about it through word of mouth. my friend works at this facility for sexually deviant minors. he was the one who told me about this. the place he works at, it's like a juvinile detention center for underage sex offenders. he was telling me about this one case he had, where the kid ended up getting put into this place for smacking a girl on the ass and saying something "rude" to the girl. she went home, told her parents, the parents went to the school, then decided to press charges. the kid, in turn, gets sent to this detention center, where he's put in with other kids who have raped babies, fucked livestock, and all sorts of other fucked up shit. this kid ended up doing three months for smacking some chicks ass, next to a kid who raped his 7 year old sister in the ass multiple times. the kid probably came out of that place more fucked up then when he went in.

so MY POINT with this post is: you never know who you're fucking with. some parents today can be over protective nazi conservatives. ayebee (or anyone) can do what they want. it's their morals againsts their judgement. i'm just saying there are people out there who can fuck your world up over shit like this.

Anyone who has said it's cool to do what AB said is pretty fucked up. I never met a dude over 18 who was dating someone under the age of 16 that was not a complete idiot and dousche.

Dude.... where you fucking home schooled or something?

Seriously, where are you from???

I don't think anybody that looks like you has any place even talking about grown man shit.

Go back to your cubicle herman.

HABLAMOSANDUGLYBETTY.jpg

i missed this on the news, and i only heard about it through word of mouth. my friend works at this facility for sexually deviant minors. he was the one who told me about this. the place he works at, it's like a juvinile detention center for underage sex offenders. he was telling me about this one case he had, where the kid ended up getting put into this place for smacking a girl on the ass and saying something "rude" to the girl. she went home, told her parents, the parents went to the school, then decided to press charges. the kid, in turn, gets sent to this detention center, where he's put in with other kids who have raped babies, fucked livestock, and all sorts of other fucked up shit. this kid ended up doing three months for smacking some chicks ass, next to a kid who raped his 7 year old sister in the ass multiple times. the kid probably came out of that place more fucked up then when he went in.

so MY POINT with this post is: you never know who you're fucking with. some parents today can be over protective nazi conservatives. ayebee (or anyone) can do what they want. it's their morals againsts their judgement. i'm just saying there are people out there who can fuck your world up over shit like this.

That's fucked up. If some kids parents had that done to my son, I'd probably snap and shoot the motherfuckers.

Anyone who has said it's cool to do what AB said is pretty fucked up. I never met a dude over 18 who was dating someone under the age of 16 that was not a complete idiot and dousche.

Dating and fucking then never calling are two completely different things.

Hes talking about just smashing and dashing.

A homie I knew was put on house arrest for two years because some bitch lied and then let her parents know they were fucking. The parents took full charges and sued him with a high priced lawyer and he has to register as a sex offender for no fucking reason other than a dumb bitch wanted to get her jollies off.

"Well if I couldn't have it (silly rabbit) why you sweating me?

It's a lot of real G's doing time

Cause the hoochie bit the truth and told the lie"

besides them older women is where it's at

yea a kid I know had a full football scholarship and some ugly ass amazon basketball player chick said this dude raped her. It ruined everything no scholarship he got thrown in jail had to register as a sex offender and when the trial came through after 2 weeks the girl broke down on the stand and said she lied about everything. The kid still has to be registered as a sex offender from what I heard and didn't get his scholarships back. He said he told her that he wouldnt have sex with her and she got pissed. He was like DUDE SHE IS BEAT I WOULD NEVER TOUCH HER!!!

smashing and dashing underage girls is not a good idea at all.

like people are saying. you'll catch a court case real fast.

Not unless you're a lying douche about it.

When I was younger and smashing the underage broads they always knew what it was.

I never had to lie and act like I was trying to be their man or nothing like that, I'd just buy them a 40 and bring them back to my apt for a good time.

I never understood dudes who try and tell smuts they "love them" to get pussy. I always figured if anything that would creep the bitch out.

There's no need to "trick" young bitches into giving up the pussy cause for the most part they want no-strings ass just as much as you.

i think you just gotta stay away from the bitches that want you for themselves. the ones that want to be your girlfriend and shit.

once you smash them and dash. they get real emotional and then decide to fuck you over because you didnt want to stay with them.

but a lot of them just want some dick like you said. and they know what it is when they get fucked.

yea a kid I know had a full football scholarship and some ugly ass amazon basketball player chick said this dude raped her. It ruined everything no scholarship he got thrown in jail had to register as a sex offender and when the trial came through after 2 weeks the girl broke down on the stand and said she lied about everything. The kid still has to be registered as a sex offender from what I heard and didn't get his scholarships back. He said he told her that he wouldnt have sex with her and she got pissed. He was like DUDE SHE IS BEAT I WOULD NEVER TOUCH HER!!!

So if she admitted she lied and he beat the rap, then why's he still gotta be registered? :confused: